Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Editorial Note From TomTerrific

4 posters

Go down

An Editorial Note From TomTerrific Empty An Editorial Note From TomTerrific

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 am

Hello fellow NewsHounds! There was some discussion on the main blog in reference to whether I should "bother" posting Runaways in the NewsRoom/ Missing Forum. I wanted to address this briefly.
Some may think it's a waste of my time to post these kids who "allegedly" disappeared of their own volition.
First, I would never consider it a waste of time, especially if one of these young folks was recognized, spotted and returned to their families.
Secondly, it's very little effort. I get many of these directly from the NCMEC posters that I receive by e-mail.
Thirdly, AND most importantly, I am not convinced, simply because LE cannot find a suspect or motive readily, that they are all "runaways".
We have had cases right here on our blog where "runaways" were classified as such and were really in a totally different situation.
I cite the case of Sebastian Bragg from last fall as an example.
Please don't be so hasty to agree with the pigeon-holing of the LE and Official Sites.
If nobody was looking for them, they wouldn't even be on the NCMEC site.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

An Editorial Note From TomTerrific Empty Re: An Editorial Note From TomTerrific

Post by tears4caylee Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Tom, I dont think we actually saying that you were wasting your time...But more that it took more of your time...Apologies... An Editorial Note From TomTerrific 577177An Editorial Note From TomTerrific 54c8a610
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 am

Many, many children are considered runaways until their body is found, sometimes years or decades later.

Police refused to put much effort in finding 14 year old Amber DuBois, likely because they thought she was a runaway. Had they done so Chelsey King might still be alive.
I applaud your efforts and hope you continue to do this important job for as long as possible.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 am

Tom, your efforts are never, ever wasted...I echo what Toe said...and it doesn't matter if they are considered runaways....the pain is still as deep for the families that are missing them...We are fortunate and blessed to have you, Tom. And you ARE making a difference... I know personally, I couldn't do what you do, and I applaud you for being here and having such a huge impact...you really are a modern day hero, Mr. Tom Terrific. We can't thank you enough for your efforts. Seriously.

An Editorial Note From TomTerrific 589350
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks kindly friends! We have found a niche to inform, educate and lately, even assist the families and victims directly.
None of this would have been possible without that little girl from Orlando who now lives as one of Heaven's special angels.
Caylee made such an impact on people she never even dreamed of. It is her legacy that we honor and serve.
It is her justice that we seek and for that of many abducted, abused, murdered and missing children and young adults.
Again, for me it is a labor of love. When I report on what these "caregivers" do it brings great sadness but the joy comes
from one who is reunited, found or prevented from harm.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down