Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Battle With Texas Equusearch T & T

Go down

Casey Anthony's Battle With Texas Equusearch  T & T Empty Casey Anthony's Battle With Texas Equusearch T & T

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Monday, March 15, 2010

Casey Anthony's Battle With Texas Equusearch

UPDATE!

Excerpt:

After publishing the original version of the article, I unearthed one more document, dated March 10, 2010. It is a response by Mr. Nejame. For sake of clarity, I am adding it at the bottom of the current article.

. . . . .

UPDATE INFORMATION

There is one final document in the saga of TES. Filed on March 10, it is Mark NeJame's RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO MODIFY THE COURT'S ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM FOR DOCUMENTS IN THE POSESSION OF TEXAS EQUUSEARCH. The seven page document essentially outlines the judge's order from August 27, 2009. At the same time, it points out exact details about a number of the issues, including that of the Laura Buchanan situation. The document makes very clear Mr. Nejame's frustration with Mr. Baez. I strongly recommend reading the entire document for yourself. I am just going to excerpt a few pieces for you here because they clearly outline what will probably be one dynamite hearing.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/03/casey-anthonys-battle-with-texas_15.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down