Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200,031 Reasons I Believe Casey Is Guilty

Go down

200,031 Reasons I Believe Casey Is Guilty Empty 200,031 Reasons I Believe Casey Is Guilty

Post by allure Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:35 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/20/200031-reasons-i-believe-casey-is-guilty/

June 16th, 2008 is the last day we THINK someone other than Casey saw Caylee alive. And that’s actually only if George Anthony had a rare moment of honesty. But there is no one, including Casey Anthony, who has stated they saw a living Caylee past the date of June 16th, 2008. And no one knew Caylee was missing – which actually equates to dead – until July 15th. That’s the day Cindy and George Anthony discovered the car, that they thought Casey was driving, located in an impound lot in Orlando. That’s the day they breathed in the unforgettable stench of death. That’s the day their hearts stopped beating.
The only reason we’re sitting here 20 months later knowing a child was missing on July 15th, 2008 and ultimately found dead in a swamp area 1/4 mile from her home VERSUS sitting here hearing of the remains of a small child being found and the Orlando authorities trying to figure out WHAT child was missing, is because Cindy Anthony tracked her lying daughter, Casey Anthony, down and allegedly was told that evening that then 2 year old Caylee Marie Anthony had been kidnapped 31 days prior.

allure
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down