Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revisiting the Water Level Issue - Valhall

Go down

Revisiting the Water Level Issue - Valhall Empty Revisiting the Water Level Issue - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:29 am

Revisiting the Water Level Issue

Posted on March 23rd, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

As those who follow my blog well know, I have had issues about the water level at Suburban. Namely, my issues have centered around the discrepancy between eye witness accounts of the water level in August, 2008, and the report issued by Dr. Jawitz. My concerns have been two-fold: 1. I am concerned at the validity of the methodology and assumption in Dr. Jawitz’s report, and 2. I feared the location marked in the photographs at the end of Dr. Jawitz’s report appeared to be too close to Suburban Drive compared to the area marked on the topography maps at “Area A”.

I have detailed these concerns in three articles here at The Hinky Meter. Namely, Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on August 11, 2008; Rainfall Analysis for Conditions on September 1st, 2008; and Analyzing the Analysis: The Waterlevel Report. Now, the first two of these articles was what I want to call a “brute force” analysis of my own in which I made clear that I was not asserting that what I presented was the actual conditions at the location, but an estimate based on assumptions. The reason I wanted to be clear on that is that there are a lot of unknowns that to this date I do not have answers to. These analyses were based on the limited data we have from the topography map included in the OCSO report of the distribution of the remains in the swamp area along Suburban Drive. Because I did not have full topography data I could not tell if the area drained to a subsequent location south of where the remains were located. But, based on the limited topography data, I felt that it was a good approximation until data contradictory to it was presented.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/23/revisiting-the-water-level-issue/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down