Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on!

Go down

Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on! Empty Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on!

Post by oviedo45 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 pm

New features have been added - please be patient with us while we work out the kinks! Thanks - your Administrators/Moderators at Justice4Caylee!
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on! Empty Re: Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on!

Post by oviedo45 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 pm

1. Please note the new "Quick Reply" feature. It is a white text box at the bottom of your screen.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on! Empty Re: Blog has been updated - problems are being worked on!

Post by oviedo45 Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 pm

when you "quote" a post, the review topics is now located at the top, causing you to scroll down through all of them before the "reply" box is shown.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Please do not use the new "modify topics" located at the end of the post - it changes the title of the topic for the entire blog.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:40 am

Elmo posted this earlier regarding missing / changing avatars:

Do you see a Red X on the far right side of the
"Home-Help-Search...Logout" header on each page? If you do, try
clicking on it - it took me to the avatar control panel.

---------------------
i haven't tried it because I can't locate a red x but it appears some users have it.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down