Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Casey’s Diary Important?

2 posters

Go down

Is Casey’s Diary Important? Empty Is Casey’s Diary Important?

Post by momgot2kids Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/04/09/is-caseys-diary-important/
Is Casey’s Diary Important?Posted on April 9th, 2010 by JWG

When the Anthony home was searched on December 19, 2008, OCSO took pictures of Casey’s infamous diary but did not take possession of it. I’ve assumed this was because the warrant did not cover an item such as the journal, so they could not seize it. I further assumed they photographed it and released the photographs simply to let the defense know they knew it existed, and would seize it at a later date should grounds be established for doing so.

Now it appears that on February 12 of this year John Allen did take possession of the diary. This seems to be in connection with the jailhouse letters. The jailhouse letters were received in late January and given to the FBI on January 29th – 2 weeks before the diary was received.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Is Casey’s Diary Important? Empty Re: Is Casey’s Diary Important?

Post by kiwimom Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:10 am

I think perhaps they can compare the handwriting to ascertain if they were written around the same time? If that's the journal that Conway handed over. it is possible it's another journal. It's also possible that the journal was seized to see if there is any reference to sexual abuse.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down