Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations!

4 posters

Go down

Congratulations! Empty Congratulations!

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm

I just wanted congratulate all who thought of this new section for the NewsRoom. Congratulations! 325898
This is a much needed topic and this J4C Blog is the PERFECT place for it. It's a welcome and potentially life changing topic!
I'll keep my eyes and ears open for new threads and updates. In the meantime, I can think of a few posts that should be moved or duplicated here.
Another source of pride in our Blamily! Congratulations! 412475
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Congratulations! Empty Re: Congratulations!

Post by kiwimom Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:34 pm

This is a brilliant idea. I need to feel as though we are trying to do something to prevent these deaths. Tom, I see there are already lots of great threads about the govt agencies etc but I would like to focus on trying to get teenagers to act more responsibly so we don't need to rely as much on public agencies. Would it be ok if I have a thread where I can write editorials about teenage parents where I can address the issue of boyfriends harming babies?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:28 am

kiwimom wrote:This is a brilliant idea. I need to feel as though we are trying to do something to prevent these deaths. Tom, I see there are already lots of great threads about the govt agencies etc but I would like to focus on trying to get teenagers to act more responsibly so we don't need to rely as much on public agencies. Would it be ok if I have a thread where I can write editorials about teenage parents where I can address the issue of boyfriends harming babies?
---First, I would like to take credit for it. However I believe it was started by Admin as I read she indicated she would in one of the threads.
I am not opposed to having an "editorialist" but that's not what matters. I think Admin would be behind it..I dunno, Congratulations! 126283 you would have to ask her.
I think it could be a valuable outlet especially if you centered in on the cases that people read about here on J4C.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:12 pm

As much as I'd like to take credit for it, it was actually all of the children that inspired this section. We can't continue to cover all of these cases and not DO something. Sometimes when I read about these children, it is like they are crying out for help, for change, for justice. We may not be able to solve the world's problems, but at least we can bring awareness to the issues that are plaguing our system.

Kiwi, I think an editorial column is a great idea. As I fell asleep last night, I was thinking of designing a poster, to be hung everywhere I can think of, schools, churches, the Health Clinics, the Food Stamp Office, etc. Around the border of the poster will be 50 murdered children's pics, (provided I can get permission) children that were murdered by mother's boyfriends. The middle of the poster will read something like,

"50 REASONS NOT TO LEAVE YOUR CHILD WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND"

then underneath, a paragraph explaining briefly that each child's pic was a child that was murdered by a mother's boyfriend, and explaining that he doesn't love your child like you do, and no man is worth your child's life. Something like that, I don't have all the wording down yet. What do you think? I think I could find someone to print them up for free for me....I could actually even do a TV spot, now that I think about it. They run PSA's (public service announcements) for free on TV here.

Anyway, I am with you 100%. I'll start your thread and you just post away, my friend. Congratulations! 744935
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:22 pm

Admin wrote:As much as I'd like to take credit for it, it was actually all of the children that inspired this section. We can't continue to cover all of these cases and not DO something. Sometimes when I read about these children, it is like they are crying out for help, for change, for justice. We may not be able to solve the world's problems, but at least we can bring awareness to the issues that are plaguing our system.

Kiwi, I think an editorial column is a great idea. As I fell asleep last night, I was thinking of designing a poster, to be hung everywhere I can think of, schools, churches, the Health Clinics, the Food Stamp Office, etc. Around the border of the poster will be 50 murdered children's pics, (provided I can get permission) children that were murdered by mother's boyfriends. The middle of the poster will read something like,

then underneath, a paragraph explaining briefly that each child's pic was a child that was murdered by a mother's boyfriend, and explaining that he doesn't love your child like you do, and no man is worth your child's life. Something like that, I don't have all the wording down yet. What do you think? I think I could find someone to print them up for free for me....I could actually even do a TV spot, now that I think about it. They run PSA's (public service announcements) for free on TV here.

Anyway, I am with you 100%. I'll start your thread and you just post away, my friend. Congratulations! 744935

Great Idea, I would help with posting it in my area of Florida. For every state (since we have so many of us across the country) we could have a poster for that state....just a suggestion.
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Admin wrote:As much as I'd like to take credit for it, it was actually all of the children that inspired this section. We can't continue to cover all of these cases and not DO something. Sometimes when I read about these children, it is like they are crying out for help, for change, for justice. We may not be able to solve the world's problems, but at least we can bring awareness to the issues that are plaguing our system.

I think a poster would be a brilliant idea! Why don't you approach Kid Finders. I'm sure they'll print it for free Congratulations! 734772 I think schools need to start addressing the issue of pregnancy and educate them about the boyfriend problem. A lot of these young teens are not getting the guidance they need from home. Perhaps this forum could be a part of that.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum