Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News Reports on KFN-Kesse family asked KFN to remove pics

2 posters

Go down

Fox News Reports on KFN-Kesse family asked KFN to remove pics Empty Fox News Reports on KFN-Kesse family asked KFN to remove pics

Post by oviedo45 Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Has Kid Finders found the kids?
Last Edited: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2008, 7:30 PM EST
Created: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2008, 7:30 PM EST
Kid Finders sign

By Shannon Butler
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Their title says it all; ‘Kid Finders’ network. A non-profit organization that helps find missing children. The group is currently helping the Anthony family in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

But the group is also associated with several other high profile missing people’s cases, most notably Trenton Duckett and Jennifer Kesse.
VIDEO: --Has Kid Finders found the kids? All the publicity surrounding the Anthony case however has put the group under the microscope.

The fact is, ‘Kid Finders’ can’t really provide any evidence that they have actually found any children. A spokesperson however said that the organization has other roles in missing children case then just finding them physically.

"We are here to bring awareness,” spokesperson Michelle Bart said, “and to keep the missing kids visible."

One way is with a traveling billboard. Bart added that the organization isn’t sure just how instrumental they have been in finding missing children because they have no statistics to show that a tip from a billboard or their other efforts helped find a missing child

Kid Finders record doesn't matter to George Anthony. He said he is standing by them no matter what and has faith they will help him find Caylee.

“They have assisted me on day two,” Anthony said. “And they have been assisting me everyday since then. They are great people, a great organization.”

Both the Duckett family and the Kesse’s said Kid Finders has been nothing but good to them, although Jennifer Kesse's Drew said he has asked them not to use Jennifer’s picture anymore. He said is not comfortable with everything happening around the organization.

George Anthony meanwhile is steadfastly standing by the group.

"It's unconditional love I have for them,” Anthony said. “They know it I have said it publicly at vigils. I have said it anyway I can. I can't stress enough they have done for me."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7903834&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fox News Reports on KFN-Kesse family asked KFN to remove pics Empty Re: Fox News Reports on KFN-Kesse family asked KFN to remove pics

Post by admin Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 pm

George needs a eyeball transplant, or better yet, a brain transplant, IMO.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down