Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Loose Hope Foundation....

Go down

Never Loose Hope Foundation.... Empty Never Loose Hope Foundation....

Post by Beach Potato Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:50 am

Never loose hope foundation....

I know that Never Loose Hope foundation is being looked into just like Kidfinders and Michelle Bart...It seems the Anthony's can pick em!! IMO...

The foundation uses a reverse 911-type technology to allow relatives of missing kids, like Caylee's grandfather, to send recorded messages to thousands of residents at once appealing for tips.

"I really wanted to help the family. And I thought maybe we can apply something we're already doing to this," explained William Rivera, President, Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Even though they also run Florida's Telemarketers' Assocation, they say they're not using their phone banks to raise charity donations at this point. The foundation's website says its IRS charitable status is still pending and its president admits he has not applied with the State Division of Consumer Services for a license to solicit funds from the public.

"Are you not walking a fine line legally calling yourself a charity, yet you really don't have the status yet?" WFTV reporter Robert Maxwell asked Rivera.

"We've secured a fiscal sponsorship through a charity group here in Orlando called CityLinks," he said.

They said they're not asking for money, but if someone does cut the group a check, CityLinks, which has its IRS charity status, will be able to process the donation.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16980411/detail.html
Beach Potato
Beach Potato
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down