Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV

4 posters

Go down

"Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV Empty "Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Huntington WV ---- A two-month-old infant is
in critical condition in the pediatric intensive care unit of a
Huntington, W.Va., hospital after allegedly
being shaken by his Mingo County father.

At this time, Williamson
Police Lt. C.D. Rockel said 25-year-old Justin Tyler Russell is lodged
in the Southwestern Regional Jail on a $100,000 full-cash bond set by
Cabell County Magistrate Patty Verbage Spence. Russell is charged with
child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury. However, Rockel said
pending the baby’s condition, the charge could be upgraded.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV Empty Re: "Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV

Post by kiwimom Sat May 15, 2010 10:01 pm

And again. Where was the FF mother??????????
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

"Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV Empty Re: "Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV

Post by myopinion Sun May 16, 2010 6:13 am

Why does it matter where the mother was,Im sure when she left she didn't think the peice of crap FATHER wasn't going to try and KILL their baby,some ppl need to look at the big picture here, an inocent child is hurt and all you can say is where is his mother???? a child is not concived by one person,you SHOULD be able to trust a father with his own child!! God bless this baby AND PRAY for the well being of his mother and grandparents!!!!

myopinion
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun May 16, 2010 12:00 pm

myopinion wrote:Why does it matter where the mother was,Im sure when she left she didn't think the peice of crap FATHER wasn't going to try and KILL their baby,some ppl need to look at the big picture here, an inocent child is hurt and all you can say is where is his mother???? a child is not concived by one person,you SHOULD be able to trust a father with his own child!! God bless this baby AND PRAY for the well being of his mother and grandparents!!!!

"Baby" RUSSELL - 2 Months - Huntington WV 719242 My prayers go out to this child. Why ask where the mother is?? Because more than likely, this wasn't the first incident of some sort of abuse to this child and, you would hope the mother had some idea of what was going on. One would also hope that the mother has noticed if the father gets easily upset over the child crying. A mother should have a natural borne instinct of something not being "right". We have come to understand all too well that not all mothers do have this instinct tho'.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

myopinion wrote:Why does it matter where the mother was,Im sure when she left she didn't think the peice of crap FATHER wasn't going to try and KILL their baby,some ppl need to look at the big picture here, an inocent child is hurt and all you can say is where is his mother???? a child is not concived by one person,you SHOULD be able to trust a father with his own child!! God bless this baby AND PRAY for the well being of his mother and grandparents!!!!
Welcome myopinion, although I don't know what you mean "why does it matter where the mother was"? Are you serious? The irony in your next statement that we need to look at the big picture here is rich. Do you want us to look at the big picture or not? When a baby is abused or murdered we need to look at the entire circumstance as to how it happened and obviously the mother of a 2 month old baby is part of the picture. Nothing will be achieved by trying to stop others from asking these serious questions. When a baby is only 2 months old they need constant nurturing by the mother. If the mother needs to go to the shops she usually takes her baby with her. This is a growing problem. Have you read all the other cases?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by myopinion Mon May 17, 2010 3:12 am

First and for most i am not taking up for the mother by no means.She should have been aware that this wasnt the fathers first offence. And should have found a more reliable sitter to care for the baby while she went to the doctor.( If you search Williamson Daily News you can read full story) & yes she should be charged with child abuse/neglect for this reason,as he should be charged with attempted murder.And yes I realize it is a growing problem and some people should not be BLESSED with a child it makes me so sick to my stomach to see all these children have to suffer because of who they were born to.But that does not mean that I do not feel sorry for this mother.Yes she made a HUGE mistake by trusting this man,and its a costly mistake she'll have to bear for the rest of her life.

myopinion
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 am

myopinion wrote:First and for most i am not taking up for the mother by no means.She should have been aware that this wasnt the fathers first offence. And should have found a more reliable sitter to care for the baby while she went to the doctor.( If you search Williamson Daily News you can read full story) & yes she should be charged with child abuse/neglect for this reason,as he should be charged with attempted murder.And yes I realize it is a growing problem and some people should not be BLESSED with a child it makes me so sick to my stomach to see all these children have to suffer because of who they were born to.But that does not mean that I do not feel sorry for this mother.Yes she made a HUGE mistake by trusting this man,and its a costly mistake she'll have to bear for the rest of her life.
That's interesting that the mother was at the doctors. I don't know why she wouldn't have taken her baby with her. Most mothers do. I wonder if she had a reason for not wanting her baby near any doctors?
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon May 17, 2010 11:27 am

A Williamson man remains behind bars for the felonious abuse of his
infant son Monday.

Williamson Police Department Lt. C. D. Rockel
said 25 year old Justin Tyler ”Rooster” Russell of Williamson remains in
Southwestern Regional Jail facing charges of child abuse resulting in
serious injury.

Rockel traveled to Huntington and took custody of
Russell after his arrest by the Huntington Police Department on
warrants obtained by the Williamson Lieutenant.

The investigation revealed that Monday Russell’s two month old son was taken to the South
Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital after he was found
unresponsive at his home in Williamson. The baby was flown out to Cabell
Huntington Hospital and remains in pediatric intensive
care, allegedly the victim of ”shaken baby syndrome.”

”The baby sustained the injuries here in Williamson, after the mother left him in
his father’s care while she went for a doctor’s appointment," Rockel
said.

At the time the baby was injured, he and the father were the only ones in the home, Rockel said.

”When the mother returned, she went in to checked on the baby who appeared to be asleep,"
he said. ”Later, she went back to check on him again and he was unresponsive."

”The baby has retinal tears and bleeds,” Rockel said. ”His brain has bleeding and swelling as well. He also has
neurological trauma.”

Russell was arraigned in Huntington and
placed on a $100,000 full cash bond set by Cabell County Magistrate
Patty Verbage Spence. Rockel transported Russell back to Southwestern
Regional. Charges may be added or upgraded as the condition if the infant changes.

Rockel remarked this was not Russell’s
first experience with law enforcement. ”He’s no stranger to the law; he
was arrested in Floyd County for assault on an officer and hasn’t been
out of jail for that long," he said.

The investigation is ongoing.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by myopinion Tue May 18, 2010 1:41 am

I don't know why she wouldn't take her child with her,I know I take mine ALMOST everywhere I go! Ive been reading all these stories on this site latley and im sicken at the actions of these parents!

myopinion
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue May 18, 2010 2:52 am

myopinion wrote:I don't know why she wouldn't take her child with her,I know I take mine ALMOST everywhere I go! Ive been reading all these stories on this site latley and im sicken at the actions of these parents!
Even more puzzling now that we know this guy was violent. These mothers either don't care or they are stupid. Probably both. Yes myopinion, reading these cases every day will make you sad, frustrated and angry.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down