Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE TO ALL GUESTS

2 posters

Go down

NOTICE TO ALL GUESTS Empty NOTICE TO ALL GUESTS

Post by admin Thu May 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Guests, visitors, and lurkers in general... while we are grateful for your input, suggestions, and requests, we cannot respond to you unless you leave a valid email address. We aren't disregarding you, we just don't have any way to contact you. If you are here as a guest, and you Private Message any of us, unless you include some sort of contact info, we cannot respond to you, even though we want to....I have personally received 5 PMs in the past two days that I wanted to answer, but I had no way to do so. Please understand that we aren't ignoring you, overlooking you, or being completely oblivious to you. Your voice matters, your opinion counts, and we all want to help as much as possible. It frustrates me when I get messages that I can't answer. I never want anyone to walk away from this forum thinking they weren't heard or helped. Just leave us some contact info. Please.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NOTICE TO ALL GUESTS Empty Re: NOTICE TO ALL GUESTS

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:49 am

I have an even better idea... JOIN OUR FORUM!

There are many aspects to J4C that you are missing out on....
Special secret hidden "Members Only" rooms, private messaging, real time chats and so much more.
If you believe as we do, that abused-neglected-missing and murdered children need a strong voice for justice, then join us as a BONAFIDE member.
The other night I was here before midnight an there was a 30:1 ratio of GUESTS to MEMBERS. That tells me that there are many of you who like and support what we are doing but don't want to "commit".
I sincerely promise that your e-mail address will not be sold or shown to anyone unless you wish for that.
That's all we really require for membership: a valid e-mail address. If you are using a computer I am betting you have one or two, or more of those.
On the other hand, if you are here to cause trouble or have ever been accused of being a Blog Troll, Blog Spy or Yenta...please maintain your guest privileges ONLY!

Don't be closed out before the big trial in the Spring...
Our membership availabilities are limited for a variety of reasons and I would hate to see you be denied some of the best commentary in the country.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down