Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice

Go down

Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice Empty Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice

Post by Impetuous Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:13 am

Beach Potato wrote:Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice -- and she plans to appear on Wednesday's "Today" posted by halboedeker on Nov 25, 2008 7:07:04 PM Discuss This: Comments (13) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it Tuesday was not a good day for Cindy Anthony. She was in tears Tuesday at a news conference. Then WFTV-Channel 9 raised doubts about her credibility in a Kathi Belich report. Does that mean Cindy will keep a low profile on Wednesday? Not at all. She and husband George Anthony will be on "Today" in the 7 a.m. hour.

How big a deal was the WFTV report? An e-mail obtained by Belich suggests that Cindy Anthony could have deliberately given the wrong evidence -- a hairbrush -- to investigators in July. They had sought a brush with the hair of missing toddler Caylee. WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said, "She gave up Casey's brush, knowing full well it was the wrong one." Anchor Martie Salt said, "It's a strange move for a grandmother so desperate to get her granddaughter back." WFTV said it had told the FBI about the e-mail. In it, Cindy Anthony said, " I never lied I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee." It's such a baffling statement. What to make of it?

Bill Sheaffer, the station's legal analyst, told Belich that the e-mail might be obstruction of justice but at the very least it undermined Cindy's credibility as a witness. And the Anthonys' credibility has become a crucial issue as the public has wondered why Caylee cannot be found. Belich noted that the Anthonys won't take lie-detector tests or answer investigators' follow-up questions.

Readers have wondered why Cindy Anthony washed clothing that contained evidence and changed her comments after alerting authorities to the smell of death in daughter Casey's car. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's disappearance. In a WKMG-Channel 6 report Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sounded off emotionally at a noon news conference. "We're going to bring Caylee Marie home," she said. "The last breath that I take, I'm going to continue to look for her. I feel confident every day that we're getting closer and closer to finding her." Study that comment. Cindy isn't making a lot of sense.

On WESH-Channel 2, Michelle Fart, a spokeswoman for the Anthony family, blasted law enforcement for not looking for a living Caylee. "The grandparents love their granddaughter," Bart said. And she added, "To declare this case closed is not only inhumane but disrespectful to Caylee." How do you take a lecture by the Anthony family on showing respect for Caylee? I'd love to hear your feedback on that one. The Casey Anthony case moved to court Tuesday. A judge may rule Wednesday on a state request for a gag order in the case.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

Last edited by Susmihara on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice Empty Re: Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice

Post by Impetuous Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:15 am

Beach Potato wrote:Casey Anthony case: WFTV asks if Cindy Anthony obstructed justice 11-25Cindy
Shes says, Excuse me Your Honor, I made a turkey, dressing, and all the fixins, it is ok for Casey to come to dinner with the family on Thursday???? :) :) :D :) :)
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down