Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFTV defends Kathi Belich’s style

Go down

WFTV defends Kathi Belich’s style   Empty WFTV defends Kathi Belich’s style

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Casey Anthony: WFTV defends Kathi Belich’s style

posted by halboedeker on July, 13 2010 4:01 PM

WFTV-Ch. 9 has posted fascinating raw footage of Cheney Mason lashing into veteran reporter Kathi Belich today.

Mason, an attorney for Casey Anthony, ripped the persistent Belich by saying, “I’m worried about you always bothering me.” He called her questions “too stupid.” Mason said he’d have to talk to Belich’s boss if she didn’t back up and leave him alone.

And that’s not all. Mason called her boss “stupid.” When Belich said she had obviously struck a nerve, Mason replied, “You are a nerve.”

So what does Belich’s boss have to say?

“I don’t know what all the hubbub is about,” WFTV news director Bob Jordan said. “Kathi was polite. Her questions were relevant and on point. His demeanor speaks for itself — as does Kathi’s.”

What about Mason’s complaint that Belich is bothering him?

“Kathi personifies the traits I look for in a dogged reporter,” Jordan said. “She’s not intimidated. She’s professional, polite.”

And what of Mason’s threat that he’d talk to Belich’s boss?

“Put my number in the paper. He can call me,” Jordan said.

His number is 407-822-8300, and Jordan said he would settle for the web.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-wftv-defends-kathi-belichs-style.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down