Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Pray...

2 posters

Go down

Please Pray... Empty Please Pray...

Post by Mercy Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Please pray for my in-laws in Mexico. All except us had went to Mexico for vacation and one of my son in-law's sister has 9 year old twins and one has passed. This child was ill off and on all year and was ill when she went to Mexico. However, my son in-law's brother is an MD in Mexico. She has been on antibiotics all year.

They say the child had been sick for a long time and her body just could not fight anymore. A rare type of pnemonia in which I also had a sister in-law die years ago of the same illness. The father is taking this very hard, they have six children.

At this time I am staying at my daughter's home, taking care of my granddaughter Sophia because she began school Monday and also her mama thought she was a little young to experience the funeral, she wanted Sophia to remember her cousin as she was.

We had just celebrated my twin grandaughter's birthdays(Sophia's sisters) a week before they had left for Mexico and the little girl seem fine at the party. This is a very sad time for everyone. One always has expectations the children at this age are so immortal and they are not. They are so precious and vunerable.

I have not been on here as much because of using an older comp at Annie's house and it is alittle more difficult to search the topics and info on line. I will try to keep up as much as possible and reply when I can.

Thank you so much for listening and God Bless all abundantly and as always I am praying for justice and our children on here and everywhere who are not found, "to be found". Time is so short.

With all the love of Jesus, Please Pray... 744935 Please Pray... 744935 Please Pray... 744935 Please Pray... 577177
Mercy
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : Quilting, Gardening, Cooking for everyone!

Back to top Go down

Please Pray... Empty Re: Please Pray...

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:11 am

Mercy, I am praying for you and for your family. May God bless all of you during this difficult time.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.

Please take care of yourself.

Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242 Please Pray... 719242
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:12 am

You should repost this in the Prayer Room, I don't think anyone sees it here.

Continued prayers.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 am

Please Pray... 058
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down