Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children Wrongfully Removed by DCFS

Go down

Children Wrongfully Removed by DCFS Empty Children Wrongfully Removed by DCFS

Post by admin Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm

From the lady at Jasmine's Law on Facebook:

"Two children have been wrongfully removed from their loving and caring mother, only to be placed in the custody of an individual who committed an act of sexual violence against the 11-year-old. Now the children have been placed in DCFS custody and have been removed from Lake County, IL where their mother resides. At the 12/21/2010 court date, Judge Lessman did not allow the children to return home with their mother. Instead, the... mother was only allowed a 2-hour visitation to be with them on 12/23/2010. She and her children were not able to spend Christmas together! On 12/24/2010 the mother informed me that DCFS has set a goal to return the children to her custody on January 3, 2011. I told the mother to request DCFS return her children to her at the next court date on Dec. 30, 2010 because she stated the children are in a foster home where there is a smoker and the 5-year-old has asthma. Not to mention the children need time to adjust before they go back to school. It is important to note that this mother does have custody of her 7-1/2 month baby, whom these children deeply miss and adore. Omn 12/21/2010 eight people came to the court house in support of this mother which I belive has inspired DCFS to set a goal to return these children back home with her. DCFS could not figure out who all of us were and why we would spend the entire day from 9:30a to 3p to show our support for this mother. Upon my arrival, I immediately asked the bailiff to let the judge know that a representative from Rep. Rita Mayfield's office was there to hand deliver a letter of support for the mother from Representative Rita Mayfield. I urge anyone who can attend the next court date to please come out and show DCFS and the Judge that we want these children to be returned to a loving and caring home environment with their mother. Time is critical for both children. There is no need to keep this family apart any longer than they have already suffered. If you cannot attend, please post a comment in support of the mother or email me a letter of support and I will print a copy for the mother to have with her in court. At the 12/21/2010 court date I gave the mother a copy of the letters and comments I received on her behalf from my previous post. Your support can and will make a difference. Denise Rotheimer at 847-406-8566 or denise@momsv.org. "

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=115999788470683&index=1
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down