Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony Funeral Rumors

Go down

Caylee Anthony Funeral Rumors Empty Caylee Anthony Funeral Rumors

Post by Impetuous Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Caylee Anthony Funeral Rumors
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2610

By JoAnne Thomas

"Once again Caylee Anthony’s tragic story consumes the public …. especially the citizen’s of Orlando, Florida. Apparently, the child can’t even get a proper and decent burial with all the hoopla and alleged antics. Caylee’s biological parent Casey Anthony has been denied the ability to attend
the little girl’s funeral. She is currently held without bond on a murder one charge. It’s no secret Casey and the rest of the Anthony family, George, Cindy & Lee, have been …….. uncooperative, at best. Lee Anthony may yet face obstruction charges. His new attorney Thomas Luka states :
“It’s possible criminal charges could be filed if the state feels
that Lee Anthony mislead law enforcement officials or tampered with
evidence in any way.”
I’m not sure exactly what it is that irritates me about this case. I understand the presumption of innocence. I appreciate how and why that works in our judicial system. However, I also realize that some crime cases are so bizarre that people like me tend to convict before a trial. Let’s all hope that kind of juror would excuse themselves, so as not to taint the trial, the outcome, the whole system. I could never sit on that jury. On the other hand, we have folks that cannot see the forest for the trees and make no attempt to do so. They latch on to the innocent mantra early on and refuse to let go, even in the presence of indisputable evidence.

I want to know why. What is it about criminals that allows families and attorneys, among others, to keep their heads in the sand about their client? Does repeating “she’s innocent” over and over make it so? Is someone less guilty because an attorney can argue a bone was misplaced, or a family can offer an alibi? What happened to personal responsibility?

Tonight, the rumors start again. George and Cindy Anthony will have yet another autopsy performed on Caylee after their grandchild’s remains are released. This is not free. Many believe the Anthony family has received large sums of money from the media for Caylee and Casey’s private photos. They are said to have been paid for what was supposed to be a media blitz to garner sympathy for daughter Casey, but that tour ended abruptly with the remains of tiny Caylee being found within hours of their being on Larry King Live.

You might recall a bag with her remains was found by Roy Kronk on December 11, 2008 …. in the vicinity of the Anthony home. Now former Anthony attorney Mark Nejame has offered a $5000.00 reward to Roy. Seems we don’t trust anyone to do anything for the right reasons anymore.

Initially the Anthonys were going to have a private and public memorial for Caylee and were willing to accept donations for the tiny tot’s funeral. Far better to pour money into Casey’s defense and Jose Baez’ dream team than fork over about 6k for a funeral! For some pithy reason, the public became upset with that, and the backlash was such that the Anthonys publicly stated they will accept no donations for the funeral. That was last week. Now it’s being said they are again seeking funds for the funeral. (emphasis added by me) The uber rich dream team can’t come up with 6k between them, to help their clients out? My biggest problem with the Anthonys right now are these delays in the burial of their murdered granddaughter. I buried a beautiful grandchild 8 years ago, and no, I didn’t want to. I wanted to delay the inevitable … forever if possible. I didn’t want this so called closure, either. But my grandson’s parents were in such shock, such pain, I had to be the adult and do it. Period. Note to Anthonys … get over yourselves and do the right darn thing for once!

Caylee’s name is being added to that ever growing list. You know the one! It lists Polly Klaas, Jon-Benet Ramsey and too many other murdered children. Most of us cannot fathom the reasons behind murdered children, and we don’t want to. But we do want justice for each of them, and our frustrations manifest in
inappropriate ways when we see the way the alleged criminals and their lawyers use every trick invented, and some not yet thought of, to make sure their client goes free. Even while knowing that said client is guilty as hell.

The Anthonys … all of them, seemingly want us to believe that Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by some non existent nanny. We are to believe that the various police agencies could not be trusted with the *real* truth. One of Judge Judy’s best quotes is “Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining”,
and that is what the Anthony family needs to hear. Repeatedly. With all my heart, I hope the rumors of soliciting donations for Caylee Marie Anthony’s funeral are false. Even more, I hope that the Anthony’s
“standing by their daughter” will include getting her to accept responsibility, tell the truth, and let’s be done with this tragedy."
Impetuous
Impetuous
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down