Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katfish Ponders Attends a Casey Anthony Hearing - T & T

Go down

Katfish Ponders Attends a Casey Anthony Hearing - T & T  Empty Katfish Ponders Attends a Casey Anthony Hearing - T & T

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:41 am

Sunday, January 9, 2011
Katfish Ponders Attends a Casey Anthony Hearing

Excerpt:

My good blogging friend "Katfish" of Katfish Ponders has been writing about some high-profile cases in the news. What's noteworthy about Katfish is, she's been attending hearings in the case of Nicholas Sheley, (charged in the week-long spree-killing of eight people in the state of Illinois in 2008) and like me, writing about her experiences. Recently, she was visiting family in Florida over the holidays and during that time, was able to attend a hearing in the Casey Anthony case. She finally got her notes up on her blog today. Below is a short excerpt of her entry.

A Visit to Orlando in the Casey Anthony Case
I was fortunate to be able to spend 10 days in Tampa (Brandon), FL with family over the Christmas holiday. It was a fantastic trip....a lot of wonderful family memories were made :) However, one memory is not of time spent with my family, but a little side trip I made to Orlando, on December 20, to attend a hearing in the Casey Anthony case. Although the experience was interesting for me, the hearing ended up being pretty short and uneventful, so I decided not to take more time from my family to write about it.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/katfish-ponders-attends-casey-anthony.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down