Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beer Pong Death List, Poster from Lee's Garbage.

Go down

Beer Pong Death List, Poster from Lee's Garbage. Empty Beer Pong Death List, Poster from Lee's Garbage.

Post by Verogal Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 am

Hi Everyone. Hope all is having a great day. Sus, I will be back later, I just got home, but, found this earlier on Fox...2 pics from Lee's trash on curb side on Dec 29th, after move I was telling you about. I told you about the blogger who went through his trash, I suppose another did too??? Anyway, these two pics are from a blogger on fox...justice4caylee, not sure if one of our blogger? Hope you see this, if not will catch up later. I always check in with the news first before gen disc...not everyone might though. CYL :D

The first one is very creepy. Apparently, the pic taker, J4C, removed it and placed in the A's front yard. I don't know if it is suppose to be Lee or what...The signature, is also a character from SNL???? So, not sure, but, is curious...could be something or nothing. I wish I could read the poster better. And, hope this picture turns out as I haven't done this before. Beer Pong was popular, I think Lee and KC talked about...in a number of transcripts.

Beer Pong Death List, Poster from Lee's Garbage. CayleeLee2

Picture of garbage Left on Curb of Lee Vacant House 12/30

Beer Pong Death List, Poster from Lee's Garbage. CayleeLee5
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down