Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/03/11 hearing - Valhall

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/03/11 hearing - Valhall Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/03/11 hearing - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:31 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on 03/03/11 hearing
Posted on March 3, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Which comes first – to see or to perceive? Do we watch the courtroom antics of the defense and State and ‘see’ the glares? Or…do we perceive those looks to be of emotions that we relate to them?

A good lawyer friend of mine once told me that “All trials are a game. It’s about winning.” “The difference” he said “was that some attorneys play a classic game of chess, while others are shooting craps in a back alley”. So, are we watching chess or craps? Can it be both? Do I dislike his client; ergo Baez? Or…has he earned that all on his own?

To me (and the quick poll of those around me) there is an uncomfortable something between the defense and the State. Only Mr. George (atty) seems removed from the silliness. The attorney’s traits are coming out. Linda Drane Burdick is the more precise, almost mathmatical one. She takes each small step one by one and builds to her desired point. She is very petite but has an athletic build like a former swimmer or cheerleader. Mr. Jeff Ashton (still smelling dreamy) is the more dramatic, immediately to the point type. Many people in the room look to him for his expressions after a witness says something important. Mr. George comes off as the one you go have a beer with but who backs them all with an efficient congenial manner. I don’t think even Baez could muster a glare in his direction.

READ MORE:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/03/03/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-on-030311-hearing/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down