Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/25/11 - Valhall/Magpie

Go down

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/25/11 - Valhall/Magpie Empty Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/25/11 - Valhall/Magpie

Post by mom_in_il Thu May 26, 2011 4:33 am

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports on trial 05/25/11
Posted on May 25, 2011 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Note from Valhall: I apologize for the delay in getting Magpie's report to you. Family business came first.

So, do you think the defense's over the top throw everyone under the bus so put people off it would explain the lack of media and spectator's today? Even at 8:15 there were only about 30 people who wanted to see the trial. Which is good news for me and sleeping in a little.

1st witness, Cameron Campino, called and the defense asks for a 10/15 minute recess to prepare. Judge Perry is not happy and threatens to make up time Sundays. Asks again that the 2 sides work their witnesses calling out with obvious displeasure. Cameron was well dressed and very composed. For these young kids who barely knew Casey this must be nerve-wracking to some extent. Cameron and Casey never look at each other and Casey stares blankly at a spot about 10 feet in front of her. The jury is taking notes and periodically looking at Casey and to Mr. George.

The poor court reporter has to get up and drag the stenotype over for every sidebar and it looks so far like there will be many of them. I was inline with her later in the day and asked her if that was a pain and she said the machine was light but she'll be very happy to get this case behind her. Every time Baez is overruled he looks at the jury with this weird smirk like "See no one will help poor Casey, everyone is against her like I said. Right"? Even the sweet Maria Kissh has a grudge against Casey for living in the apartment that Maria's boyfriend, Clint, lives in. Maria denies any jealousy but Baez knows she is. Everyone's jealous of Casey!

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/25/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-on-trial-052511/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down