Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Memoir Of A Meltdown Jose Baez Loses It - Blink

Go down

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Memoir Of A Meltdown Jose Baez Loses It - Blink Empty Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Memoir Of A Meltdown Jose Baez Loses It - Blink

Post by mom_in_il Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Memoir Of A Meltdown Jose Baez Loses It
Posted by Blink | Friday 25 March 2011 2:34 pm

Excerpt:

Orlando, FL- Occurrences yesterday afternoon had me checking my Google Earth maps to double check that the Orange County Courthouse was not next door to NASA doing their ignition checks. The flare ups were numerous and loud.

Defeat Is Not an Option
“I’m Winning..”- Jose Baez (borrowed from Sheenster)

During the motion for exclusion and Frye hearing, Jose Baez, lost it.

Avid readers and contributors here know I am not about the drama. This was actually that baaaaadd.

FRYE’S WIT DAT?

Shy of jumping up and down or retreating to a fetal position with thumb-sucking involvement, Jose Baez, counsel for defendant Casey Anthony, needed a time out, several time outs, and was granted one after his co-counsel’s requests, and another, courtesy Chief Judge Belvin Perry.

Because I value your time, and will not subject you to the H O U R S of innocuous banter we witnessed, my highlight reel for your review-

Let’s say Jose Baez does not hold any advanced Science degrees. In the interest of disclosure, neither do I.

READ MORE:
http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/03/25/cayleecasey-anthony-case-memoir-of-a-meltdown-jose-baez-loses-it/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down