Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMILY ANN MARTIN - 16 yo - Oregon City OR

2 posters

Go down

EMILY ANN MARTIN - 16 yo - Oregon City OR Empty EMILY ANN MARTIN - 16 yo - Oregon City OR

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Police need your help finding a missing 16-year-old girl who was last seen Tuesday in Oregon City.

EMILY ANN MARTIN - 16 yo - Oregon City OR 9425552-small

Joslyn Levarnway told police she dropped off her missing daughter, Emily Ann Martin, near Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
on Tuesday. Her daughter was supposed to walk to her friend's home,
spend a couple nights there and return home by Friday morning, according
to a police report.

On Friday, however, Martin never arrived home. Martin also never went to her friend's house, that friend told police.

Martin had reportedly showed another friend a plane ticket to Texas that somebody had bought for her before spring break.

On Saturday, Martin updated her Facebook with a post saying she had lost her phone "on the bus," according to a police report.

"I'm
really worried," Levarnway said Saturday. "I really want her to come
home, I love her and she loves me a lot. I know Emily would never leave
me, I know that she would never run away, I just want her to hurry up
and get home."

Martin, a sophomore at Oregon City High School, plays in an orchestra and earns good grades, her mother said.

Anyone with information about Martin's location is asked to call the Oregon City Police Department at 503-655-8211.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

EMILY ANN MARTIN - 16 yo - Oregon City OR Empty Re: EMILY ANN MARTIN - 16 yo - Oregon City OR

Post by kiwimom Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

An Oregon City girl was supposed to be spending Spring Break with a girlfriend, but she never showed up. 16-year-old Emily Martin was found in downtown Portland last night and is now home with her mother. Police learned the teen flew to Texas on Wednesday morning to meet an adult male that lived there. This male was familiar to their family and had just been discharged from the Army. Martin drove back to Portland with this male. The case has gone to detectives who are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.
http://www.kxl.com/Oregon-City-Teen-Found-Safe/9487659
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down