Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez……..The Leaks, The Lies & The Corruption In Caylee’s Case - niecey

Go down

Jose Baez……..The Leaks, The Lies & The Corruption In Caylee’s Case - niecey Empty Jose Baez……..The Leaks, The Lies & The Corruption In Caylee’s Case - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Niecey456's Weblog -Jose Baez……..The Leaks, The Lies & The Corruption In Caylee’s Case

Excerpt:

Jose Baez is going after not only the “conspiracy theory” he’s been on track for, but he’s back to factoring in the “leaks” that he claims were coming from law enforcement and the State. Apparently the Orlando Sentinel has picked up on this from many of the depositions and has even asked some legal analysts about this. Before I share that link with you, I want to take a trip back down memory lane……..October 2, 2008, it was being reported that 2 new areas were being searched for Caylee, Jesse Grund had been on the Today Show, firing back at Cindy Anthony for her accusations against him, and at a point he asked Casey to tell the truth. Jose Baez was asked about that and he said……….Starting at 1 minute and 23 seconds into the following video:

Jose Baez’ Response To Casey Telling The Truth

Basically he said if she did tell the truth it would put her away for the rest of her life. Caylee’s remains had not yet been found. We know that Judge Strickland and Dominic Casey filed complaints with the Florida Bar against Jose Baez for instructing Dominic Casey “to do something other than call 911″ if he found Caylee’s remains in those woods, a month before she was found. The part of Dominic Casey’s interview that states this is sealed, so the public has never been privy to all of that information. The Florida Bar cleared Mr. Baez, though, I am not so sure that the matter is completely over. It must have been pretty powerful for Judge Strickland to have reported him, therefore I wonder if the Florida Bar only cleared him, pending a criminal investigation, that might have to come after Casey is tried. Either they don’t want this to look like a witch hunt, or the Florida Bar just doesn’t care. I suspect it’s the witch hunt thing, as I truly hope that criminal behavior in an attorney is not acceptable to them.

READ MORE: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/jose-baez-the-leaks-the-lies-the-corruption-in-caylees-case/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down