Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony’s Autopsy Photos May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee To Finally Stop Defending Casey - Glass

Go down

Caylee Anthony’s Autopsy Photos May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee To Finally Stop Defending Casey - Glass Empty Caylee Anthony’s Autopsy Photos May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee To Finally Stop Defending Casey - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:52 pm

Caylee Anthony’s Autopsy Photos May Shock Cindy, George, and Lee To Finally Stop Defending Casey

Excerpt:

The prosecution team has just filed a motion to include images which have been under seal because they show Caylee Anthony’s remains.

When a jury sees these photos and puts two and two together, Casey will no doubt be sentenced to death (unless of course there is a someone on the jury who will be the lone holdout because they have a crush on her).

That is the only thing that concerns me greatly and makes me wish I was doing the jury selection for the prosecution so this would never happen.

If Cindy sees the autopsy photos of Caylee, maybe she will stop making a fool of herself and stop saying that she thinks Caylee is still alive.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/caylee-anthonys-autopsy-photos-may-shock-cindy-george-and-lee-to-finally-stop-defending-casey/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down