Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARTER ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT

5 posters

Go down

CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT Empty CARTER ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm

A 19-year-old West Valley City man was charged with murder and child abuse Friday in connection with his infant son’s death.

Jeremy W. Andus is accused of inflicting two “separate, serious head injuries,” one that left the 4-month-old on life support for nearly two weeks before his death on Wednesday, according to charging documents filed Friday in 3rd District Court.

CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT Story

On April 21, a man heard screaming outside his workplace and found Andus holding the “white and totally limp” baby in the back seat of a car, the charges state. Paramedics took the child to Primary Children’s Medical Center, where both his heart and breathing had stopped. Doctors revived the baby through artificial respiration, but he had suffered a “recent, massive trauma” caused by shaking, impact with a surface or a combination of the two, doctors determined. An accident could not have caused the injury, according to the charging documents.

Doctors also found an old injury to the child’s head that had been inflicted weeks before his arrival at the hospital, according to the charges.

Andus was allegedly the boy’s sole caretaker while his mother was at work during the day. He told police he had accidentally dropped the boy while he was strapped in a car seat.

When police tried to arrest Andus, he resisted and a marijuana pipe fell out of his pocket during the struggle, documents state.

Andus was charged Friday with murder, a first-degree felony, child abuse, a second-degree felony, possession of drug paraphernalia, a class B misdemeanor, and interference with an arresting officer, a class B misdemeanor. He is being held in the Salt Lake County jail on $100,000 bond. An initial court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday.

Court records show Andus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge from 2009.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/51768118-78/andus-child-death-according.html.csp

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Tue May 10, 2011 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT Empty Re: CARTER ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 08, 2011 5:14 am

CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT 208603327439875
Mugshot details
Name: JEREMY WADE ANDUS

Booking Date: April 21, 2011

Where booked: Salt Lake City, UT (Salt Lake County - Visit this agency)
Total Bond: $925
Charges:
Child abuse intentional
Interference with arresting officer
Poss drug paraphernalia (drug pipe)

He beat his baby so bad the baby (who later died) was on life support and his bond was $925 lousy dollars. Probably because of the pot pipe. Otherwise he would probably been ROR.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT Empty Re: CARTER ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT

Post by CLBP.JFLS Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 pm

The babies name is Carter, he is my nephew and The Mother is my Little Sister...
The information you have below is not all correct... Jeremy was picking my sister up from work and when my sister went outside to get in the car, she always went to Carter first. When she did he was non responsive. Jeremy took over to try and resesitate him. Meanwhile there were 2 men outside that also ran over to help. My sister ran in and called 911. When the ambulence got there they had to drill a hole in his head to release the fluid & pressure. Once at Primary Childrens he was on Life Support for 2 weeks. During the time he was there his brain kept dying more and more each day. Up until my sister made the decision to take him of because the Doctors told us he would be in a vegetative state the rest of his life & wouldnt ever open his eyes, talk or even move.
Jeremys Trial starts in December. His preliminary hearing was in April and we found out that Carter had been shaken several time over his short 4 months of being here as well as a skull fracture.
Attachments
CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT Attachment
carter.jpg Carter David Wade Andus 12/31/2010--05/04/2011You don't have permission to download attachments.(40 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

CLBP.JFLS
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:36 am

Crying or Very sad What a beautiful, happy baby! Thank you so much for sharing.

"Oh, dear God" his poor mother - was my first thought upon seeing that precious face. How does anyone get over a loss like that. Prayers for, and condolences to your family.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by CLBP.JFLS Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah it has been a really rough year for my entire Family and even more so my sister. He was her life and she would have done anything in the world to trade places with him

CLBP.JFLS
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by angelm07 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:58 pm

CLBP.JFLS wrote:The babies name is Carter, he is my nephew and The Mother is my Little Sister...
The information you have below is not all correct... Jeremy was picking my sister up from work and when my sister went outside to get in the car, she always went to Carter first. When she did he was non responsive. Jeremy took over to try and resesitate him. Meanwhile there were 2 men outside that also ran over to help. My sister ran in and called 911. When the ambulence got there they had to drill a hole in his head to release the fluid & pressure. Once at Primary Childrens he was on Life Support for 2 weeks. During the time he was there his brain kept dying more and more each day. Up until my sister made the decision to take him of because the Doctors told us he would be in a vegetative state the rest of his life & wouldnt ever open his eyes, talk or even move.
Jeremys Trial starts in December. His preliminary hearing was in April and we found out that Carter had been shaken several time over his short 4 months of being here as well as a skull fracture.
CARTER  ANDUS - 4 Months - West Valley City UT Carter11
angelm07
angelm07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down