Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX

2 posters

Go down

WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX Empty WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Amber Alert

2 YearOld Boy Missing

Dallas Fort Worth

An Amber Alert has been issued for 2-year-old William Jacob Weltzer, out of McKinney.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX Empty Re: WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 08, 2011 9:10 pm

Amber Alert: Boy Missing From McKinney

Sunday, May 8, 2011 | Updated 4:13 PM

By Frank Heinz

An Amber Alert has been issued for 2-year-old William Jacob Weltzer, out of McKinney.

Weltzer is believed to be in grave or immediate danger. Investigators are looking for 28-year-old Brooke Leigh Muncie, who is in a blue Chrysler with Kentucky license plate 029KRR, in connection with the boy's abduction.

Muncie is described as 5 feet 3 inches tall, blue eyes, brown hair and weighing approximately 126 pounds.

The child is blonde with blue eyes and stands at about 3 feet 2 inches tall. He weighs approximately 31 pounds. He was last seen wearing a white polo shirt and royal blue and white checkered shorts.

A photo of the child is not yet available.

Anyone with information on the location of Weltzer or Muncie is asked to call the McKinney Police Department or their local 911 operator.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX Empty Re: WILLIAM JACOB WELTZER - 2 yo - McKinney TX

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Amber alert issued for McKinney boy

Sunday, May 8, 2011, 04:26 PM

Officials in McKinney have issued a statewide Amber alert for 2-year-old William Jacob Weltzer, who officials say may have been abducted by Brook Leigh Muncie.

Muncie was last heard from in McKinney, just north of Dallas, and law enforcement officials believe the boy may be in grave or immediate danger. Muncie, 28, is believed to be driving a blue Chrysler with Kentucky license plates.

Weltzer has blond hair and brown eyes. Officials said he was last seen wearing a while polo shirt with royal blue and white checkered shorts.

Anyone with information about this alert is asked to call the McKinney Police Department at (469) 237-6671.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun May 08, 2011 11:28 pm

An Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old William Jacob Weltzer is over.

Weltzer, who was believed to be in grave or immediate danger, is now in the custody of the McKinney Police Department.
Police have arrested the boy's mother, 28-year-old Brooke Leigh Muncie, and charged her with kidnapping.

The child will be returned to the custody of his father, police said.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/121469289.html
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down