Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENGLAND • Laura WILSON - 17 yo - Leeds / Meadowhall

Go down

ENGLAND • Laura WILSON - 17 yo - Leeds / Meadowhall Empty ENGLAND • Laura WILSON - 17 yo - Leeds / Meadowhall

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun May 15, 2011 4:15 pm

THE sister of a teenage mum allegedly murdered by the father of her
child told a court he refused to acknowledge the baby was his and said,
‘I hope the little sprog dies’.

Sarah Louise Wilson’s sister Laura was stabbed repeatedly and thrown in the Tinsley to Keighley Canal near Meadowhall to drown.She said Laura, aged 17, was fed up of keeping the identity of her daughter’s father – married man Ishaq Hussain, 22 – a secret.Hussain,
of Ferham Road, Holmes, Rotherham, and Ashtiaq Asghar, 18, of Holmes
Lane, Holmes, both deny murdering Laura, of Birch Park Court, Holmes. The
prosecution say Hussain – the father of Laura’s baby daughter – and
Asghar, her former lover, killed her after she told both their families
of her relationships with them.Giving evidence at Sheffield Crown Court, Sarah said married Hussain
did not want his family to know about the baby girl and refused to
acknowledge the child was his.Sarah said she had grown up with Hussain and they were “like brother and sister” to each other.But when he had a three-month relationship with Laura and she fell pregnant, their friendship soured.Sarah said: “He wouldn’t acknowledge her. He didn’t want to know, basically. That was it, she didn’t exist.”She
said she had heard rumours that Hussain had told others ‘I hope the
little sprog dies’, that ‘they should both die’ and that he had branded
Laura and her unborn child ‘tramps’.Sarah said that three days
before her sister’s death, Laura decided to tell Hussain’s family about
the baby and tell Asghar’s family she was in love with him and wanted to
have his children.She said she and Laura first went to Asghar’s house and spoke to his mother.When
Laura told her she loved her son, and wanted to have his babies, Mrs
Asghar allegedly said: “You are a dirty white bitch. Keep your legs
closed. My son can’t have kids because he has got cancer, but if he
could he wouldn’t have babies with a white girl.”Sarah said: “My sister, of course, was really upset.“She was angry and said she was going to Ishaq’s family to tell them about her daughter because they had a right to know.“She was upset, she was angry, she was fed up at having to hide her baby behind closed doors all the time.”Sarah
said they went to Hussain’s home, where Laura told two Asian women:
“I’ve not come to fight or argue but I think you’ve got a right to know,
I’ve got a child to your Ishaq.”Sarah said: “They weren’t bothered. They turned round and said he had left his family to get married to his Asian wife.”The prosecution claim the men plotted to kill Laura after she exposed their relationships.It is claimed Asghar stabbed Laura repeatedly, then pushed her into the canal where she drowned. Hussain is accused of provided a decoy, by arranging a meeting with Laura’s friend so she went to the canal alone.The trial continues.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/murder_victim_s_sister_tells_of_death_taunts_1_3382978
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down