Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI

3 posters

Go down

Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI Empty Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI

Post by twinkletoes Mon May 23, 2011 5:52 am

Man accused of abusing infant

Posted: Saturday, May 21, 2011 6:00 am

RACINE - A man is accused of abusing a 3-month-old who ended up getting brain surgery.

Gerardo Barba, also known as Gerardo Barba-Mireles, 21, of the 800 block of Park Avenue, was charged with physical abuse of a child Wednesday, according to a criminal complaint. On Friday his cash bond was set at $25,000.

If convicted of the felony, Barba faces up to 25 years in prison.

Racine police investigators responded to Children's Hospital in Wauwatosa on March 28 regarding a 3-month-old child with substantial injuries for trauma surgery, the complaint said.

The child had bruises and scratches on his face and other signs of head trauma that suggested he was shaken and abused, the report said. The child had to get brain surgery and get fluid surrounding the brain drained, the report said.

Police said the child's mother was out of the state and the child was reportedly in Barba's care during the time the child got the injuries.

Barba told police the child had fallen over, hit his face on the side of his crib and passed out temporarily.

Witnesses told police the child was fine prior to being left in Barba's care on March 26.

http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_b79cf016-8330-11e0-99fd-001cc4c03286.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI Empty Re: Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI

Post by Diego Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

My heart wrenches. I can find no other information on this case yet - please keep us informed.

The report does not identify this man as the father - is he?
Diego
Diego
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI Empty Re: Unnamed Infant Boy - 3 Months/ Accused: Gerardo Barba-Mireles - Racine WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue May 24, 2011 3:00 am

A 3 month old baby and the mother goes out of state and leaves him in the care of this asshat...sheesh.
I am betting this was not the father, probably a boyfriend, if history holds true.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down