Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAYLYN CASTILLO - 11 Months (2010)/ Convicted: Anthony Parra - Queens NY

Go down

RAYLYN CASTILLO - 11 Months (2010)/ Convicted: Anthony Parra - Queens NY Empty RAYLYN CASTILLO - 11 Months (2010)/ Convicted: Anthony Parra - Queens NY

Post by twinkletoes Mon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 4:12 PM

RAYLYN CASTILLO - 11 Months (2010)/ Convicted: Anthony Parra - Queens NY Alg_anthony_parra
Police lead Anthony Parra from the 115 Pct. to Queens Central Booking after he was arrested.

The father of an infant scalded by her mother's boyfriend stared down the
attacker yesterday as a Queens judge locked up the brute for 10 years.
"Ten years is not enough for you," Raymundo Castillo told Anthony Parra, who sat shackled at the defense table, looking away.
"You consider yourself a man? You should look a man in the eyes when he's talking to you."
Parra, 20, turned and looked at Castillo. But when it was his turn to speak,
he declined - and Castillo shook his head in disgust.
Queens Supreme Court Justice Richard Buchter scolded Parra for a "barbaric" act on a helpless 11-month-old girl.
"Based on the defendant's actions in this case he is an evil person," Buchter said. "It seems he has no soul."
Prosecutors say Parra held Raylyn Castillo under shower water that reached 140 degrees after she awoke crying in the middle of the night.
Parra was babysitting the youngster in her Jackson Heights apartment while her mother, Leidy Ramos, was at work. He pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child.
Assistant District Attorney Marjorie Fisher mocked Parra's cruel attempt to quiet the crying infant.
"He thought putting hot water on her just might do the trick," Fisher said.
Castillo tried to show Parra a picture of the youngster taken in a burn unit hours after the May 2010 scalding.
"You remember doing that?" Castillo said. "How do you do that to a
defenseless infant?...Now it's time for you to pay for what you did."
Castillo's lawyer refused to show his client the photo.
The child, who will turn 2 in June, had second and third degree burns over 40% of her body.
Her father said that until recently she wore protective clothing to prevent
infection and will likely have scars the rest of her life.
"I'm glad that this is over," Castillo told Buchter. "Sentence him and get him out of here."
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RAYLYN CASTILLO - 11 Months (2010)/ Convicted: Anthony Parra - Queens NY Empty Re: RAYLYN CASTILLO - 11 Months (2010)/ Convicted: Anthony Parra - Queens NY

Post by twinkletoes Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 pm

This POS should have his cell wallpapered with the picture of his victim since he wasn't man enough to look at it in court.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down