Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy Takes the Stand in Casey Anthony Trial - Fanning

Go down

Cindy Takes the Stand in Casey Anthony Trial - Fanning Empty Cindy Takes the Stand in Casey Anthony Trial - Fanning

Post by mom_in_il Mon May 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Monday, May 30, 2011
Cindy Takes the Stand in Casey Anthony Trial

Excerpt:

Heaven knows Cindy Anthony has given us a lot of reasons to criticize and even dislike her. But when she took the stand in the murder trial of her daughter, I was flooded with nothing but empathy.

After writing ten true crime books, I know how difficult it is to be the loved one of a murder victim. I've learned to that being the loved one of a perpetrator is a heavy burden as well. Cindy is unfortunate to be filling both those roles at once. The horror of walking in Cindy's shoes was never more apparent to me than while I was watching her testimony on Saturday.

Cindy looked like a woman who had been through an emotionally exhausting ordeal and knew the worst was yet to come. She cried when she described her granddaughter Caylee's bed. Her tears seemed sincere expressions of grief not the acidic tears of self-pity we've seen so often from her daughter.

More: http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/05/cindy-takes-stand-in-casey-anthony.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down