Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cindy, How Could You?:The Casey Anthony Trial - Fanning

Go down

Cindy, How Could You?:The Casey Anthony Trial - Fanning Empty Cindy, How Could You?:The Casey Anthony Trial - Fanning

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Friday, June 24, 2011
Cindy, How Could You?:The Casey Anthony Trial

Excerpt:

Back in the summer of 2008, I felt very sorry for Cindy Anthony. I know from writing nine other true crime books that it is dreadful to be the loved one of a victim. I also knew that it was horrible to be a family member of a perpetrator. And there was Cindy--playing both roles at one time. I ached for her.

Then came the brush incident when she intentionally gave law enforcement a hair brush used by everyone in the family instead of the one used exclusively by Caylee Anthony. I still understood her conflicting emotions but with that, she'd taken it a step too far and my empathy for her dissipated into thin air.

I had a major turn around in how I felt about her after she took the stand earlier in the trial. I saw her grief. I felt her pain. My attitude toward her softened that day. But on Wednesday, she threw away the good will I and many of you felt for her after seeing her tears in the courtroom.

She claimed the stain in the trunk of the Sunbird was there when they bought the car for Lee in 2000? You mean that the car smelled, in Cindy's own words, "like there's a dead body in there" for eight years?

More: http://dianefanning.blogspot.com/2011/06/cindy-how-could-youthe-casey-anthony.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down