Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – Baez Puts Foot In Mouth? - BNN

Go down

Casey Anthony – Baez Puts Foot In Mouth? - BNN Empty Casey Anthony – Baez Puts Foot In Mouth? - BNN

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Casey Anthony – Baez Puts Foot In Mouth?
Posted on June 1st, 2011 by Simon Barrett

Exceprt:

Legal analysts were quick to rush to judgment over the blunder that Jose Baez made yesterday. His actions did seem to indicate that his lack of experience in the court room were bubbling to the surface. At issue is the possibility of the jury hearing testimony concerning the stolen checks during the ‘missing 31 days’. The prosecution has spent much of the week picking away at Casey Anthony’s character. As a mere observer I have to admit that I think they have done a pretty good job. They didn’t have the ’smoking gun’ of someone talking about Casey Anthony being abusive to her daughter Caylee Anthony, but they have managed to paint Casey as a party girl.

With no training in the legal game of chess that gets played out in court every day, I rely on more qualified people. I contacted two good friends of mine, Mannie Barling and John Contini. They are both veteran trial lawyers.

More: http://www.bloggernews.net/126649
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down