Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurors hear Casey Anthony's jail interviews (Video) - CNN

Go down

Jurors hear Casey Anthony's jail interviews (Video) - CNN Empty Jurors hear Casey Anthony's jail interviews (Video) - CNN

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Jurors hear Casey Anthony's jail interviews
By Ashley Hayes, CNN
June 3, 2011 7:02 a.m. EDT

Excerpt:

Tune in to HLN's "Nancy Grace" at 8 ET for live reports from Florida with all the details of the Casey Anthony trial. And follow the action on Nancy's special Casey Anthony trial page.

(CNN) -- The murder trial of Casey Anthony resumes Friday, a day after recordings of jail visits three years ago showed the suspect alternatively giggling, crying and saying her sole focus is finding her missing 2-year-old daughter.

"If you can speak to the media directly, my concern for me is Caylee," a tearful Anthony tells her brother, Lee Anthony, on July 25, 2008, from an Orange County, Florida, jail.

"No one has said for me that I love my daughter, that I want her safety and that she and the rest of my family is my only concern. All I want is to see her again, to hear her laugh, to see her smile and to just be with our family. Nothing else matters to me at this point."

The same day, her mother, Cindy Anthony, asks her during a visit, "Are you protecting Caylee? Are you protecting me?"

"I'm protecting our family, yes," Anthony replies. "Not from anything I've done."

More: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/03/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down