Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revealing Jailhouse Tapes Show Casey Anthony’s Signals of Deception and True Feelings - Glass

Go down

Revealing Jailhouse Tapes Show Casey Anthony’s Signals of Deception and True Feelings - Glass Empty Revealing Jailhouse Tapes Show Casey Anthony’s Signals of Deception and True Feelings - Glass

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Revealing Jailhouse Tapes Show Casey Anthony’s Signals of Deception and True Feelings
June 4, 2011

More:

After listening to Casey’s jailhouse tapes where she is speaking to her parents and separately to her father, it is now understandable why her parents wanted so much to believe their daughter. If you just listened to these tapes without looking at her body language, Casey sounds very credible. She is fluent and rarely hesitates.She sounds bright and articulate and is very convincing. But if you look at her body language while she is speaking, it tells completely different story.

Below are some of her statements along with tells of deception.

I’ve been asking every question I could possibly think of ( looks away shakes head no)

It’s the truth that’s all we want. (shoulder shrug)

I know she’s Ok (shakes head no)

Even on her birthday the entire day (flips her hair)

The only letters I’ve gotten have been very positive (shoulder shrug)

I want Caylee more than anyone can understand (shakes head no)

I told you everything ( shakes head no)

Little Caylee is like you and I (chuckles and shakes her head no)

All I want is to see Caylee( said with no emotion and shakes head no)

I wanna be there when she comes home (shrugs shoulder)

These are only a few of the signs she isn’t telling the truth about what she is really feeling. She speaks in a monotone a flat affect when discussing Caylee and trying to help find her.

More: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/04/revealing-jailhouse-tapes-show-casey-anthony%E2%80%99s-signals-of-deception-and-true-feelings/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down