Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statement Analysis of Casey Anthony Police Interview Part III - Statement Analysis

Go down

Statement Analysis of Casey Anthony Police Interview Part III - Statement Analysis Empty Statement Analysis of Casey Anthony Police Interview Part III - Statement Analysis

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Monday, June 06, 2011
Statement Analysis of Casey Anthony Police Interview Part III

Excerpt:

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But here`s where it needs to end. Here`s where the truth needs to come out, OK? No more lies, no more bull coming out of your mouth. We`ve been very respectful. We`re taking our time and talking to you. We`re tired of all the lies. No more lies. What happened to Caylee?

The tension of the detectives has reached a point of sensitivity; note "very respectful" may indicate that they have the self-awareness to recognize their own breaking points and will soon be disrespectful as it has dawned upon them that this child is likely dead at the hands of her mother. A child is "missing" and a mother is "lying" means, quite simply: A plus B = C in their minds. What began as a missing child case, or a kidnapping, rapidly changed once it was known that Casey was lying.

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You do know. What happened to Caylee?

CASEY ANTHONY: I don`t know where she is. That is the God`s honest truth.

Note Casey's first response: "I don't know where she is" is a strong response. If left alone, It then must be verified or confirmed by facts to learn whether or not she is lying, but it is strong. Casey, however, never leaves well-enough alone but must always add in words: "That" is the God's Honest Truth"

1. "That" immediately establishes distance from her statement. "This is..." would have shown closeness.
2. "God's truth" would have been weak since the invocation of Deity often means deception
3. "God's honest truth" shows even more weakness enabling the listener to conclude that

"I don't know where she is" is a lie. Casey's own words, alone, without the need for affirmation, show she is lying.

More: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/statement-analysis-of-casey-anthony_06.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down