Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Statement Analysis - Rozzie Franco Interview: Casey Investigation

Go down

Statement Analysis  - Rozzie Franco Interview: Casey Investigation Empty Statement Analysis - Rozzie Franco Interview: Casey Investigation

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Statement Analysis

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rozzie Franco Interview: Casey Investigation

Excerpt:

What follows is the interview police did with Rozzie Franco, on September 11, 2008, with Sgt John Allen and Yuri Melich. Statement Analysis and commentary follows in bold type.

Q. Okay, Rozzie, I got a message from one of the PIO's suggesting I call you that you had information on this Caylee Anthony case. I called you at the **** number. And ah, you explained that you had dinner at a restaurant with someone and you overheard something. Could you kind of go over that with me again? What you heard and where you were and when was this?

Compound questions are to be avoided in an interview as they allow the subject to pick and choose which to answer.In this case, it may be that Rozzie Franco, a reporter, had initiated contact with one of the "PIO's" in order to interject herself into this investigation. We will see if there are any indicators that Rozzie deliberately sought to place herself "inside" the Casey Anthony investigation.

READ MORE: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/rozzie-franco-interview-casey.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down