Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily News updates

+2
admin
oviedo45
6 posters

Go down

Daily News updates Empty Daily News updates

Post by oviedo45 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:57 pm

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family held another prayer vigil for Caylee Sunday night. George and Cindy Anthony say more than a hundred people showed up to pray for their missing granddaughter.
VIDEO: Anthony family holds another vigil for Caylee

While the search for her continues, George Anthony says he is moving his information center from a Publix near their neighborhood to a Wal-Mart near Goldenrod and Hoffner. He says Publix's corporate office drove him out.

FBI testing dress

Federal investigators are testing a new piece of evidence in the case. The FBI is testing a dress for DNA. A Tampa based rescue group found the dress last week in a wooded area. Some say it couldn't be Caylee's dress because it's too new and the wrong size.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony says she found the dress in question in a closet and showed it during a national interview.

Baez on Geraldo

Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez says his team is excited to try and prove his client didn't murder her daughter Caylee. Baez appeared on FOX News channel's Geraldo at Large Sunday night.
VIDEO: Baez on Geraldo
Courtesy: Geraldo at Large

He says people will see Casey's innocent when they tell her side of things. "Once we are able to show her version of the facts I think the entire world will sit back and say 'Now I understand.'"

Baez wouldn't say whether he'd put Casey on the witness stand during her trial.

Padilla returning to Orlando

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is headed back to Florida. He is expected to help in the search for Caylee Anthony when the Texas firm Equusearch is also expected to return.

Padilla had previously helped arrange for $500,000. Bail for to get Caylee's mother Casey out of jail. Casey's family and defense team continue to say Caylee is alive.

A Brief Summary of today's news Oct 2b

just in case you are wondering - hardly any local news coverage today.

casey has only had jb visit, and 2 associates

she has not allowed her parents to visit - ca says she is waiting for casey to find the right time.

jb has hired a miami lawyer (prob to be lead counsel and i think it is the public defender of the year who helped at the hearing)

tes and lp to return to search nov 8

* Edit/Delete this post
* Delete this post
* View IP address of poster

latest news

Post by oviedo45 Today at 6:10 pm
ACCESS TO FBI LAB TESTS MAY BE DENIED

It looks like one of the court requests made by Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, won't do any good.

A judge told Baez he could have access to view some of the forensic testing in the case. But there's a problem. The FBI is conducting the testing in their labs and the judge has no jurisdiction over the federal agency.

The FBI won't likely allow Casey's defense team into its labs.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Last edited by oviedo45 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add local update wftv)
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Daily News updates Empty Re: Daily News updates

Post by admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:03 pm

FBI testing dress

Federal investigators are testing a new piece of evidence in the case. The FBI is testing a dress for DNA. A Tampa based rescue group found the dress last week in a wooded area. Some say it couldn't be Caylee's dress because it's too new and the wrong size.

Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony says she found the dress in question in a closet and showed it during a national interview.

What? Well, then why is the FBI testing it? Could it be someone else's dress, did Cindy really show the same dress on tv? I'm confused. If Cindy showed the dress on national television, then obviously, it couldn't be Caylee's, right? But was it the same dress or a different dress?

BTW, this goes to my theory that for some odd reason, Casey buried the baby doll's clothes with Caylee. I'm pretty sure of it.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by momgot2kids Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Cindy on the Today show http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

To me that dress lookes like it has never been worn JMO.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi40 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Not taking up for the A's, but the dress she showed on the GMA or Today, was the dress. I have kept those hangers that you get from the store, when you buy things. they were the ones I would hang my childs clothes back on after washing. Also, for nicer items, my kids did not get to play in them, kept them new looking and able to give to someone else when they out grew.
Also, the dress found by searchers, could be Caylee's. Littel girls, and boys, like to play dressup. Even though a size 6 would be too big for Caylee to wear, it would be just right for dressup. JMHO.
mimi40
mimi40

Job/hobbies : nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by kmargo Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:07 pm

I HAVE KNOWN PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKED AN OUTFIT SO MUCH THEY HAVE BOUGHT A FEW IN DIFFERENT SIZES... OR.. CAYLEE LIKED IT SO MUCH THEY GOT HER ANOTHER WHEN SHE GREW OUT OF THE SMALLER ONE...
kmargo
kmargo
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 pm

kmargo wrote:I HAVE KNOWN PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKED AN OUTFIT SO MUCH THEY HAVE BOUGHT A FEW IN DIFFERENT SIZES... OR.. CAYLEE LIKED IT SO MUCH THEY GOT HER ANOTHER WHEN SHE GREW OUT OF THE SMALLER ONE...

Yep. I have done that myself for my girls. That is a great explanation, kmargo....I didn't even think of that.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Migranny19 Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:06 pm

Admin wrote:
kmargo wrote:I HAVE KNOWN PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKED AN OUTFIT SO MUCH THEY HAVE BOUGHT A FEW IN DIFFERENT SIZES... OR.. CAYLEE LIKED IT SO MUCH THEY GOT HER ANOTHER WHEN SHE GREW OUT OF THE SMALLER ONE...

Yep. I have done that myself for my girls. That is a great explanation, kmargo....I didn't even think of that.

Agreed! But I wanted to add that I have found gently used dresses like that at garage & yard sales.

The hanger could have just been from the closet. JMHO
Migranny19
Migranny19
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Job/hobbies : Main job-Running busy household of 14/ crochet, read, fishing in spare time

Back to top Go down

Daily News updates Empty anthony's to appear on the today show, 10/22 at 7am EST NBC

Post by oviedo45 Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:57 am

they are to appear on the today show tomorrow morning - it starts at 7am est

Maybe to show the new photos NBC allegedly paid the A's for:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/nbc/more_caylee_anthony_photos_more_licensing_98181.asp
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down