Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

+62
westex2
RedHead
kygirl09
avalonpointe
swedelady1
mimi40
MysticOne
LIElemteach
The_Thinker
mamabear
lindaintexas
UtahGrandma
CindeeM
Annabeth
rjsmom
So_Cal
armyspouse
onehope
carlos
MIZBELLA
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
FloridaMom
kidsRspecial
when_we_laugh_indoors
TiphInTx
angelm07
mermaid55
NanaMichele
justme
mom_from_STL
just_a_mom
tears4caylee
cindmo
Verogal
kiwimom
Kenziema
oviedo45
love4children
alwaysbelieve
Bear aka GA
Annie68
CPP
allure
lovemysam
chooseme23
angelah
Tink2
MandiJones
ginybe
RIVERBABE60
TiaMaria
Impetuous
mom_in_il
Olga
princessmean1
Teresa
OkieDokie
admin
66 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 pm

# Caller: I just woke up and my back door was all open, and I can't find my daughter.
# Operator: Can't find what?
# Caller: My daughter.
# Operator: OK. When did you last see her?
# Caller: We just like, you know, it was about 10 o'clock. She was sleeping.
# Operator: OK. How old is your daughter?
# Caller: She's 5.
# Operator: OK. What was she last seen wearing, Ma'am?
# Caller: She was in her pajamas. She was sleeping.
# Operator: OK. All right, you said your back door was wide open?
# Caller: Yes, with a brick. Like, there was a brick on the floor. Like, when I went to sleep, the door was not like that.
# Operator: OK. Was your back door locked? Do you know?
# Caller: Yes. That door always stays locked.
# Father: I just got home from work. My 5-year-old daughter is gone. I need someone to be here now. I'm telling you, if I find whoever has my daughter before you all do, I'm killing him. I don't care. I'll spend the rest of my life in prison.
Operator: It's OK, sir. We got them on the way.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Missing, Haleigh Cummings, 5 yrs old - blog about haleigh case here

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:15 pm

Grandmother of missing girl: 'Just bring her back'

New post by mom_in_il Today at 15:15
Grandmother of missing girl: 'Just bring her back'

Helen Eckinger and Gary Taylor |Sentinel Staff Writers4:01 PM EST, February 11, 2009

SATSUMA - Five-year-old Haleigh Cummings is afraid of the dark and would not have wandered off into the night, her family told the Orlando entinel today as investigators stepped up a massive search for the Putnam County girl.

The girl's disappearance was classified as an abduction today.

Haleigh, who is nicknamed Doodlebug, lives with her father and his girlfriend in this rural county about 80 miles north of Orlando.

Her father, Ronald Cummings, 25, put Haleigh to bed about 10 p.m. Monday before he left for work. His 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, noticed Haleigh was missing about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"Haleigh is a very indoor-type child," Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, said today. "If she goes outside, she wants you to be with her -- she would never go outside by herself in the dark."

Griffis said Haleigh is bright and loves drawing, makeup and playing with gadgets. She said that if someone has abducted Haleigh, she hopes the person will release the girl.

"Just bring her back," Griffis said. "There are plenty of places you can drop off a kid, no questions asked."

Detective John Merchant of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that a screen door on the side of the couple's Satsuma home had been propped open with a block, but authorities found no obvious signs of forced entry.

"I just woke up and my back door is open, and I can't find my daughter," Croslin told a 911 dispatcher. She told the dispatcher she had been sleeping and the door was not open when she went to sleep.

Merchant said 44 sex offenders live in a 5-mile radius of Cummings' home, but all have been contacted by law enforcement since Haleigh disappeared.

"Right now, we don't have a lot of clues indicating where she's at," Merchant said. "I'm always positive, though -- we want to find her alive."

In addition to Putnam County deputies, officers from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Volusia, Marion and Flagler Sheriff's Offices are searching for Haleigh.

Search dogs are combing through woods in the area, and divers are searching the nearby St. Johns River.

Officials said Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, was in Baker County near the Florida-Georgia state line at the time of her daughter's disappearance. Sheffield was talking with investigators today in Putnam County.

In the 911 call originally placed by Croslin, Haleigh's father told officials he needed their help immediately.

"I just got home from work, and my 5-year-old daughter is gone," he said, seeming to become more agitated as the call progressed. "I need somebody to be here now, I'm telling you. "If I find whoever has my daughter before you do, I'm killing them," he said. "I don't care if I have to spend the rest of my life in prison."

He apparently hung up on the dispatcher, who then called back, trying to get additional information from Croslin, while constantly assuring her that deputies were on the way.

Joshua Duckett, father of missing Lake County toddler Trenton Duckett, said he was acting as a family spokesman and would try to find additional photos of Haleigh to help with the search.

Meanwhile, a volunteer group from Houston that helped look for Caylee Marie Anthony in Orlando last year, said it is gearing up to help in the search for Haleigh. Caylee's remains were found in December, and her public memorial was Tuesday.

Tim Miller, the founder of Texas EquuSearch, said his organization has been in contact with Putnam County officials. Some volunteers may drive and others may fly to Florida today or tomorrow, he said.

"It's pretty ironic. We have another child disappear seven hours before Caylee's memorial," he said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is joining the ranks headed for Putnam County. He and his crew -- including bounty hunter Rob Dick -- plan to drive 80 miles north, where a command center has been set up to search for the missing girl.

Padilla said he's going to see what's happening up there and will help if needed.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's whereabouts is asked to call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-florida-girl-021109,0,947501.story
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Padilla Offers Reward

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Padilla offers reward for abducted girl

Excerpts:

SATSUMA, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) - Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who for several months in 2008 had been engaged in the search for Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, is now offering a $25,000 reward for the safe return of another missing girl.

. . . . . . .

According to investigators, Haleigh was last seen on Monday night around 10 p.m. in her mobile home on Green Lane. Haleigh, her younger brother and her father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Mistie Croslin, went to bed in the same room. Deputies say Croslin told them that the little girl got up to go to the bathroom around 3:30 a.m., about the same time Haleigh's father, Ronald, got home from work. When they went back into the bedroom they discovered Haleigh was gone.

http://www2.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Kidfinders, Josh Duckett
to help in search for
missing girl

Last Edited: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:41 PM EST
Created On: Wednesday, 11 Feb 2009, 12:39 PM EST

SATSUMA, Fla. - The same group of people who helped in the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony are now lending a hand to help find 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.
Joshua Duckett, father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, has already arrived in Satsuma to help the Cummings family.
A team from Kindfinders Network is also on their way. The team plans to send out mailers to help put Haleigh?s face in the public view. There are already flyers up on houses and cars, giving information about the missing girl.
Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriffs Office said there were child custody issues between the girls mother and father, but there was no indication those issues have anything to do with the girls disappearance.
K-9 units have been on the ground helping scour nearby areas for Haleigh, but so far they have turned up nothing.
Detectives said the screen door at the girls home was propped open and may not have been locked. They questioned an air conditioning repairman earlier that day and he has checked out.
FOX 35 recently learned that the girls father, Ronald, was arrested in 2006 for trespassing after warning. He bonded out on a $504 bail.
A Florida Amber Alert was issued for Haleigh on Tuesday. Authorities believe she was abducted. Haleigh?s family plans to hold their second candelight vigil tonight at 8:30 p.m.

Lets hope Tim tells Kid Finders, "NO THANKS"

LP has offered a 25,000 reward in the safe return of Haleigh...
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Negative Article About NG

Post by OkieDokie Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:25 pm

I didn't know where to post this link, but here is an "In Your Face -- Nancy Grace" article chewing her out for lack of coverage for Haleigh:

http://monica111466.wordpress.com:80/2009/02/10/to-nancy-grace/
OkieDokie
OkieDokie
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Retired

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by Teresa Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I truly think Caylees case has caused America to look at missing children in a different light. I think people will continue to come together and help look for our missing kids. I did see an article that said some people were flying to FL to help look. I had never heard of that before Caylee. Also, LP would not me in the area to offer a reward had it not been for Caylee. What a wonderful child she was and the things she is still doing....

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty The Girlfriend's MySpace?

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Why did this remind me of Casey?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

She hasn't logged in since 911....and lots of underage girls lie about their age on MySpace, I'm just saying....
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Haleigh Cummings
Haleigh Cummings

An Amber Alert was issued for five-year-old Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings of Satsuma, Florida, on February 10, 2009, hours after the little girl vanished from the bedroom of her home in the pre-dawn hours. A massive search was launched within hours of Cummings' disappearance, with police using tracking dogs and helicopters in hopes of locating the child.1

On February 11, 2009, Florida authorities said they believed Cummings had been kidnapped from her home.1
Fast Facts

1. Amber Alert issued by Florida authorities for five-year-old Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings
2. Cummings was last seen at her home in Satsuma, Florida
3. Reported missing at 3:27 a.m. on February 10, 20092
4. Police believe Cummings was abducted1
5. Height: 3'; weight: 39 lbs.
6. Blonde hair and brown eyes
7. Last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear
8. Lives with her father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, 17-year-old Misty Croslin3
9. Croslin was reportedly the last person to see Cummings before she vanished4
10. Authorities were said to be "concerned" because "at least 25 registered sex offenders live near the missing girl's home"1
11. Police questioned Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin in connection to the case; no charges had been filed as of February 11, 20091
12. Anyone with information on Cummings' whereabouts should call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808

Vanished

According to reports, Haleigh Cummings' father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, last saw the five-year-old early on the morning of February 10, 2009. Croslin says Cummings got up to go to the bathroom around 3:30 a.m. Shortly after that, Cummings' father, Ronald Cummings, arrived home from work to find the child had vanished. Cummings says his back door was open. A massive search was launched on February 10, 2009, with police using bloodhounds and helicopters in hopes of locating the child. The following day, authorities said the case had been classified as an abduction.4 1
Quotes

"This is my heart and somebody stole my heart from me."—Ronald Cummings5

"This child didn't voluntarily walk out of her home. If she did, someone took her."—Gary Bowling, Putnam County Sheriff's spokesman1
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 pm

I truly think Caylees case has caused America to look at missing children in a different light. I think people will continue to come together and help look for our missing kids. I did see an article that said some people were flying to FL to help look. I had never heard of that before Caylee. Also, LP would not me in the area to offer a reward had it not been for Caylee. What a wonderful child she was and the things she is still doing....

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Florida detectives say they believe a 5-year-old girl who vanished from her bed Tuesday morning was abducted — and they aren't overlooking anyone, including family members, as suspects.

Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings reportedly vanished from her bed before dawn on Tuesday.

The child was reported missing by her father Ronald Cummings and his 17-year-old girlfriend Misty Croslin.

Click here for photos.

"It is never safe to say that a family member is not a suspect," Putnam County Sheriff's spokesman Gary Bowling told reporters at a Wednesday press conference. "However, all the world is a suspect right now."

Bowling said Croslin, Cummings and the child's mother, Crystal Sheffield, as well as several others have been questioned in the case. Police have given them all the chance to take lie detector tests.

"Every person that we’re interviewing we’ve offered a polygraph to," Bowling said. "I can’t say who has and hasn’t taken a polygraph. ... It's to give them a chance to eliminate themselves as a suspect."

Investigators conducted a second day of ground and air searches Wednesday for Haleigh.

"This child didn't voluntarily walk out of her home. If she did, someone took her," Bowling said earlier.

There were still no firm leads in the case, despite police interviews with Cummings, Croslin and sex offenders in the area.

Haleigh, her 2-year-old brother and Croslin went to bed in the same room in the family's mobile home at about 10 p.m. Monday night, investigators said. Croslin told deputies the little girl got up between 3 and 3:30 a.m. to go to the bathroom.

About the same time, Cummings arrived home from work. When they went into the bedroom, he and Croslin say they discovered that Haleigh had vanished.

The back door was open, but investigators didn't find any sign of forced entry.

Cummings said his daughter is afraid of the dark and wouldn't wander away by herself.
Related Stories

* Police Question Father of Missing Florida Girl, 5

Photo Essays

* Missing Florida Girl Haleigh Cummings

"Somebody stole my child," he said. "Trust me when I tell you that I know my child."

Investigators say Croslin is now with her family, but they're not calling her a suspect nor are they revealing whether the child's father is a focus of the investigation.

"I don't know that for sure," Putnam County Sheriff's Sgt. Jason Nettles told FOXNews.com on Tuesday.

Haleigh's grandfather, Johnny Sheffield, said he was distraught about the girl's disappearance and characterized Croslin as suspicious, though he admitted he didn't know much about her, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Cummings said his girlfriend was awake and frantic after she found Haleigh was gone.

But in the police report, obtained by FOX News, Cummings reportedly told officers that his "dumb bitch girlfriend" told him Haleigh was gone when he got home from work.

"Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing, and that all he knew was that the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said 'When I find him I'll kill him,'" police wrote in the report.

He referred to a 9mm Beretta handgun he owns and said if authorities found his daughter's kidnapper, "he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car," the police report said.

Croslin and Cummings called 911 after discovering the girl was missing, according to the report. The tapes were released Wednesday.

Detectives wrote that they followed a path that led behind the home and found what appeared to be a child's footprint in the dirt, though Cummings said his daughter's shoes were in the house.

Police had never been called to the home in the past — but there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin and the children, said Putnam County Capt. Steve Rose.

"There have been some investigations done through the department of children and family," Rose told FOX News on Wednesday. He didn't elaborate.

The child lives with the couple and her little brother in Putnam County, Fla. Nettles said he didn't know whether further interviews with them were planned.

Nettles told FOXNews.com that the hunt for Haleigh got under way Wednesday morning, with more helicopter searches as well as more on the ground using K-9 units.

Deputies say they have questioned 44 registered sex offenders who live within five miles of Haleigh's home, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Nettles said he couldn't confirm whether authorities were worried a sex offender might have abducted Haleigh.

"I don't think they've ruled anything out," he told FOXNews.com on Tuesday.

An air conditioner repair man who was at the home on Monday was questioned after police found out about his house call but cleared him of any wrongdoing.

Local and state authorities and the FBI searched for Haleigh in neighbors' homes and vehicles leaving her neighborhood on the St. Johns River, as well as in the nearby river and woods for signs of the girl. The effort lasted through the night Tuesday.

Investigators are asking for the public's help. Leads have been minimal, according to authorities.

Crystal Sheffield made a tearful plea about her little girl on TV news Tuesday night.

"I just want to say, 'Bring her back home. Please,'" Sheffield said.

Rose said Sheffield doesn't live in the area but traveled to Putnam County after she learned of her daughter's disappearance and has been interviewed.

"She is cooperating," Rose told FOX News.

The family held a candlelight vigil Tuesday night and said they plan to continue with the vigils until the child comes home.

Haleigh is 3 feet tall with blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at (386) 329-0800 or 911
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Admin wrote:Florida detectives say they believe a 5-year-old girl who vanished from her bed Tuesday morning was abducted — and they aren't overlooking anyone, including family members, as suspects.

Haleigh Ann-Marie Cummings reportedly vanished from her bed before dawn on Tuesday.

The child was reported missing by her father Ronald Cummings and his 17-year-old girlfriend Misty Croslin.

Click here for photos.

"It is never safe to say that a family member is not a suspect," Putnam County Sheriff's spokesman Gary Bowling told reporters at a Wednesday press conference. "However, all the world is a suspect right now."

Bowling said Croslin, Cummings and the child's mother, Crystal Sheffield, as well as several others have been questioned in the case. Police have given them all the chance to take lie detector tests.

"Every person that we’re interviewing we’ve offered a polygraph to," Bowling said. "I can’t say who has and hasn’t taken a polygraph. ... It's to give them a chance to eliminate themselves as a suspect."

Investigators conducted a second day of ground and air searches Wednesday for Haleigh.

"This child didn't voluntarily walk out of her home. If she did, someone took her," Bowling said earlier.

There were still no firm leads in the case, despite police interviews with Cummings, Croslin and sex offenders in the area.

Haleigh, her 2-year-old brother and Croslin went to bed in the same room in the family's mobile home at about 10 p.m. Monday night, investigators said. Croslin told deputies the little girl got up between 3 and 3:30 a.m. to go to the bathroom.

About the same time, Cummings arrived home from work. When they went into the bedroom, he and Croslin say they discovered that Haleigh had vanished.

The back door was open, but investigators didn't find any sign of forced entry.

Cummings said his daughter is afraid of the dark and wouldn't wander away by herself.
Related Stories

* Police Question Father of Missing Florida Girl, 5

Photo Essays

* Missing Florida Girl Haleigh Cummings

"Somebody stole my child," he said. "Trust me when I tell you that I know my child."

Investigators say Croslin is now with her family, but they're not calling her a suspect nor are they revealing whether the child's father is a focus of the investigation.

"I don't know that for sure," Putnam County Sheriff's Sgt. Jason Nettles told FOXNews.com on Tuesday.

Haleigh's grandfather, Johnny Sheffield, said he was distraught about the girl's disappearance and characterized Croslin as suspicious, though he admitted he didn't know much about her, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Cummings said his girlfriend was awake and frantic after she found Haleigh was gone.

But in the police report, obtained by FOX News, Cummings reportedly told officers that his "dumb bitch girlfriend" told him Haleigh was gone when he got home from work.

"Ronald said that he did not know what Haleigh was wearing, and that all he knew was that the back door was standing open. Ronald repeatedly said that someone had taken his child and also said 'When I find him I'll kill him,'" police wrote in the report.

He referred to a 9mm Beretta handgun he owns and said if authorities found his daughter's kidnapper, "he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car," the police report said.

Croslin and Cummings called 911 after discovering the girl was missing, according to the report. The tapes were released Wednesday.

Detectives wrote that they followed a path that led behind the home and found what appeared to be a child's footprint in the dirt, though Cummings said his daughter's shoes were in the house.

Police had never been called to the home in the past — but there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin and the children, said Putnam County Capt. Steve Rose.

"There have been some investigations done through the department of children and family," Rose told FOX News on Wednesday. He didn't elaborate.

The child lives with the couple and her little brother in Putnam County, Fla. Nettles said he didn't know whether further interviews with them were planned.

Nettles told FOXNews.com that the hunt for Haleigh got under way Wednesday morning, with more helicopter searches as well as more on the ground using K-9 units.

Deputies say they have questioned 44 registered sex offenders who live within five miles of Haleigh's home, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Nettles said he couldn't confirm whether authorities were worried a sex offender might have abducted Haleigh.

"I don't think they've ruled anything out," he told FOXNews.com on Tuesday.

An air conditioner repair man who was at the home on Monday was questioned after police found out about his house call but cleared him of any wrongdoing.

Local and state authorities and the FBI searched for Haleigh in neighbors' homes and vehicles leaving her neighborhood on the St. Johns River, as well as in the nearby river and woods for signs of the girl. The effort lasted through the night Tuesday.

Investigators are asking for the public's help. Leads have been minimal, according to authorities.

Crystal Sheffield made a tearful plea about her little girl on TV news Tuesday night.

"I just want to say, 'Bring her back home. Please,'" Sheffield said.

Rose said Sheffield doesn't live in the area but traveled to Putnam County after she learned of her daughter's disappearance and has been interviewed.

"She is cooperating," Rose told FOX News.

The family held a candlelight vigil Tuesday night and said they plan to continue with the vigils until the child comes home.

Haleigh is 3 feet tall with blond hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear.

Anyone with information about the girl is urged to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at (386) 329-0800 or 911

real nice name calling for his girlfriend, makes one wonder what really happened.
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Admin wrote:Why did this remind me of Casey?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

She hasn't logged in since 911....and lots of underage girls lie about their age on MySpace, I'm just saying....

wonder if she also has a facebook
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by Olga Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Thanks for the find Kathy...I moved it to her thread for you. Cool
Olga
Olga

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Teresa(aka Mom-in-Indiana wrote:I truly think Caylees case has caused America to look at missing children in a different light. I think people will continue to come together and help look for our missing kids. I did see an article that said some people were flying to FL to help look. I had never heard of that before Caylee. Also, LP would not me in the area to offer a reward had it not been for Caylee. What a wonderful child she was and the things she is still doing....

Agreed. I hope someone didn't do this horrible thing because they have seen how much money and stuff the Anthonys have gotten over the past months.
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:54 pm

princessmean1 wrote:
Admin wrote:Why did this remind me of Casey?

wonder if she also has a facebook

I wondered that too. So far, I can't find the dad's myspace, he may not have one. He may not have a facebook, either. I'm going to look for the mom's in a second...

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Mistimyspace
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 pm

I wonder why Haleigh didn't live with her mom? That is unusual. And why did family services investigate them?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Pics/Videos about Haleigh

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:57 pm

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Haleigh

I swear, the dad has that Susan Smith look on his face.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Haleigh01
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 pm

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Susansmith
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Admin wrote:HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Haleigh

I pray that is not the case...we just have way too much of this....I wonder if some times people don't try to overdo it because of what they have heard from previous stories of parents not acting sincere or upset enough...I hope that is the case here.

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Admin wrote:HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Haleigh

I pray that is not the case...we just have way too much of this....I wonder if some times people don't try to overdo it because of what they have heard from previous stories of parents not acting sincere or upset enough...I hope that is the case here.

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm

How old is the father?? the girlfriend is 17 ??? maybe jealousy is an issue

Teresa

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning Empty Press Conference

Post by mom_in_il Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:34 am

News Conference Held For Missing Girl, Haleigh Cumming

http://www.wesh.com/video/18692416/index.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 am

On NG the father spoke. Both the father and girlfriend took polygraph test and both PASSED....

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 am

i'm just catching up with this story and it seems as if the father is 25 y/o with a 17 y/o g/f....hmmmm...

I'm watching him on NG....maybe KC's case has made me extremely critical...but something seems out of sorts...he's either highly medicated, in shock or something...
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:18 am

Father said earlier that g/f put kids to bed at 8 p.m. (like she always does)...but the 1st reports say dad put Haleigh to bed at 10??? Am I mistaken?
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next