Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

+62
westex2
RedHead
kygirl09
avalonpointe
swedelady1
mimi40
MysticOne
LIElemteach
The_Thinker
mamabear
lindaintexas
UtahGrandma
CindeeM
Annabeth
rjsmom
So_Cal
armyspouse
onehope
carlos
MIZBELLA
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
FloridaMom
kidsRspecial
when_we_laugh_indoors
TiphInTx
angelm07
mermaid55
NanaMichele
justme
mom_from_STL
just_a_mom
tears4caylee
cindmo
Verogal
kiwimom
Kenziema
oviedo45
love4children
alwaysbelieve
Bear aka GA
Annie68
CPP
allure
lovemysam
chooseme23
angelah
Tink2
MandiJones
ginybe
RIVERBABE60
TiaMaria
Impetuous
mom_in_il
Olga
princessmean1
Teresa
OkieDokie
admin
66 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by alwaysbelieve Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:18 pm

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/web_cams/mobile_cam_1

Webcam at Haleigh's home.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 3 Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by Impetuous Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:10 am

Hmmmm...Now Haleigh was not in the same bed as the g/f but in her own bed. G/F said she was in the bed with the 4 y/o little boy...not sure if Haleigh's bed was in the same room as the g/f's bed.

Mom is on NG now saying she was 1st told all 3 in the bed together...then mom was told that g/f was in the bed with Haleigh in the big bed, boy in his bed in the kid's room, and then told Haleigh and Junior were in the big bed in g/f's room and now g/f on tv saying Haleigh was in her own bed....not good, not good at all No No No
Impetuous
Impetuous

Job/hobbies : True Crime Buff & Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:12 am

Mark Lundsford is on the phone saying families should rely on their Victim Advocate for correct information....
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by love4children Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:12 am

Maybe Croslin went outside, to neighbors to fool around, or to a friend's nearby, so she propped the door open thinking she would hear if the children woke up. she came back just before dad was supposed to get home so that she seemed to be at home all night and the little girl was gone. Maybe the truth is she had not seen the kids for hours.
love4children
love4children
Superhero (cape and tights included)
Superhero (cape and tights included)

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 am

Now a news reporter is saying that dad clarified there were 2 beds in one room......
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:44 am

I hate to say this but Haleigh's mom's myspace is NOT very equal with her children's photos, etc. Her youngest daughter seems to be the "favorite"....JMO....After KC, I guess my suspicion is on HIGH

Last edited by Susmihara on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the important word NOT)
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 am

Mom saying back door had a deadbolt and that lock was high enough that Haleigh could not reach.

Also conflicting reports, reporter Joy says, 1st signs of forced entry (not sure where she heard that) but police saying not any signs of forced entry. Father told Mother that he locked the back door before he left for work.
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by Impetuous Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:56 am

NG saying that father told her last night that the lock was a plastic lock and could easily be broken into....this continued inconsistency is not good...I hope it's just the shock of it all.... :( :( :(
Impetuous
Impetuous

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaMaria Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:14 am

OkieDokie wrote:I didn't know where to post this link, but here is an "In Your Face -- Nancy Grace" article chewing her out for lack of coverage for Haleigh:

[url=http://monica111466.wordpress.com:80/2009/02/10/to-nancy-grace/
http://monica111466.wordpress.com:80/2009/02/10/to-nancy-grace/[/quote[/url]]

Well, when the show is renamed "Moody Monica" rather than "Nancy Grace" then I guess Monica can cover whatever she wants on it! Until then she can shut her yap...

Just my little old opinion of course! ;)
TiaMaria
TiaMaria

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaMaria Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:36 am

Admin wrote:Why did this remind me of Casey?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

She hasn't logged in since 911....and lots of underage girls lie about their age on MySpace, I'm just saying....

It may say she's 19 because she had to fudge her age when she originally signed up by a couple of years if she was technically too young.

As for not signing in since Sept. maybe that's the last time she was in the school library and had access to the Internet. I know - I'm putting myself in the corner! :oops:
TiaMaria
TiaMaria

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 3 Empty No New Clues Found In Missing Girl Search

Post by Teresa Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:51 am

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Despite an intense search of a 5 mile area around the home of Haleigh Cummings, 5, using helicopters, boats and ground teams on Thursday, investigators said they found no new clues in the search for the Putnam County girl.

Family members of Haleigh have been offered polygraph examinations as authorities interview everyone related to the child.

Misty Croslin, 17, was home when the girl disappeared. She is the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, and took the exam. She said she would never do anything to hurt Haleigh.

"I just want everyone to know that I didn't do anything with that little girl. I love her like she's my own, and I'll do anything to get her back," Croslin said.

Croslin said she woke up to find the girl gone and back door of the home propped open with a brick.

Search crews are working around the clock to find the missing girl.

Candles signified hope for Haleigh's loved ones. Her grandfather said he has no doubt he'll hold her in his arms again.

"That pastor over there, that man of God, he said God told him she was alive, nearby and safe, and he's never been wrong, and if he tells you something, you can take it to the bank," grandfather Johnny Sheffield said.

Haleigh's father and his family also hung on to their optimism.

"We'll do it every night at 8:30 p.m. for as long as we can," grandmother Teresa Neves said.

Authorities said a third day of searching yielded nothing despite efforts on the ground, on the water, and in the air. The questions were many and certainties few -- except that it is being treated as an abduction.

A familiar face joined in the search for Haleigh. George Anthony, the grandfather of slain toddler Caylee Anthony, showed up at the command post to offer help and support.

"

"They do not need to be judged, they do not need to be scrutinized, they need your help," Anthony said. "The community needs to come together to help this family and bring this beautiful little girl home. I understand it, some of you may not, but I understand it."

The Anthonys held a memorial service on Tuesday to say goodbye to Caylee

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

The 17-year-old girlfriend of a missing Florida girl's father has taken a lie detector test, a local sheriff said.

He wouldn't reveal the results of the test, but the father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said Thursday night during an interview with FOX News' Greta Van Susteren that they both submitted to polygraphs and both "passed."......

(con't)

According to Cummings, Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom. When she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back door was open. (??? Questions are mine....conflicting info again, and what's more, the child getting up to use the bathroom woke the girlfriend, but an intruder didn't? huh?)

"I locked doors before I left for work. My child cannot unlock the deadbolt, you have to force the door shut all the way ... and she doesn’t open the door to strangers," Cummings said.

(con't)

Police said house-to-house searches of the neighborhood Wednesday found no evidence that the child wandered away.

Police had never been called to the home in the past — but there have been prior problems with Cummings, Croslin and the children, according to Putnam County Capt. Steve Rose.

"There have been some investigations done through the department of children and family," Rose told FOX News on Wednesday. He didn't elaborate.

John Harrell, spokesman for the northeast region of the Florida Department of Children and Families, said Thursday that his agency "was involved with the family." Harrell would not offer any details, citing state confidentiality laws.

Sheffield's mother, Marie, told Van Susteren that the children seemed to be doing well living with their father.

"Haleigh told us they’ve been hit, and stuff like that, but to this point, everything was fine," Marie Sheffield said.

There were still no firm leads in the case. Detectives wouldn't say whether Croslin, Cummings or anyone else in the family were a focus of the investigation.

Haleigh's grandfather, Johnny Sheffield, said he was distraught about the girl's disappearance and characterized Croslin as suspicious, though he admitted he didn't know much about her, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Sheffield told Van Susteren that her children loved their father's girlfriend, whom he'd been dating for 4 to 6 months.

"She seemed like a really nice person, but I never sat down and had a conversation with her," she said.

Appearing on FOX News on Thursday, Sheffield answered "yes" when asked whether it was true that Croslin had given conflicting statements to police.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 3 Empty Are you outraged at KFN soliciting for haleight? email it!

Post by oviedo45 Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:32 pm

From alwaysbelieve
John.Allen@ocfl.net (Lead detective)

llamar@sao9.org (Lawson Lamar-state attny)

Susan Jacobson
sjacobson@orlandosentinel.com

Sarah Lundy
slundy@orlandosentinel.com
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/crimeblog

kathi.belich@wftv.com

dateline@msnbc.com

jacksonville@ic.fbi.gov

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81 (Nancy Grace)

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.htm
l12 Larry King
ontherecord@foxnews.com (GretaVanSusteren)

atlarge@foxnews.com (Geraldo Rivera)

http://www.ocso.com/ContactUs/ContactOCSObyEmail/tabid/
417/Default.aspx
(orange co. sheriffs office--choose "other")

hthttp://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Con
tactUs?pageId=5.11
(under topic pick "other")

susan.larkin@coxradio.com (WDBO radio-covers Caylee case)

rmurrieta@cfnews13.com

http://www.clickorlando.com/contact/index.html (Channel 6 orlando)

http://www.wesh.com/station/290180/detail.html (Pick community affairs)
mail@putnamsheriff.org
Sheriff Jeff Hardy
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovemysam Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 pm

This sounds all too familiar . . . . . .

"That pastor over there, that man of God, he said God told him she was
alive, nearby and safe
, and he's never been wrong, and if he tells you
something, you can take it to the bank," grandfather Johnny Sheffield
said.

lovemysam
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by angelah Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh Lord, Is everyone ready for another roller coaster ride? I guess we can pretty much handle anything now.Still praying for a miracle on this one pray pray pray
angelah
angelah

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 pm

There is something very, very wrong with the girlfriend, IMO. No
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaMaria Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:50 pm

I heard last night that Ron and Misty are not staying in the house during the investigation. NG I believe reported that they are living out in the open in a TENT nearby!

Why can't KidFinders use some of THEIR resources to get them better accommodations or at least bring in a small RV or similar for them?
TiaMaria
TiaMaria

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:08 pm

By the way, since when do stealthy abductors turn the light on so they can see better?

"I seen the kitchen light on and the door propped open." ~ Misti Croslin, 17
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie68 Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Yesterday I was reserving judgment, today is a different story. I am starting to feel like the father may have done something to that little girl. If DCS is involved that means there was some form of abuse. Thought on this is maybe the g/f's conflicting stories is because she has been abused by the father of Haleigh and trying to help him cover up. JMO

Annie68

Back to top Go down

Post by TiaMaria Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Annie68 wrote:Yesterday I was reserving judgment, today is a different story. I am starting to feel like the father may have done something to that little girl. If DCS is involved that means there was some form of abuse. Thought on this is maybe the g/f's conflicting stories is because she has been abused by the father of Haleigh and trying to help him cover up. JMO

Aww, Annie, I have to reluctantly say I think something's up with the family/girlfriend also. I hate to even say it - if they are innocent - it seems so unfair. But we have seen something similar SO MANY TIMES NOW.

I really, really don't want that to be true in any way. It's bad enough that she cannot be found, but no child should ever have to go through this. Your family should always be your "safe place".
TiaMaria
TiaMaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenziema Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:08 pm

I'm normally a lurker but today I am posting! I really, really think that the bio-mom has something to do with this. She seems very "off" to me. Was it confirmed that she was in Georgia on Monday? I saw it mentioned somewhere that she possibly had a life insurance policy on her because of her illness... She seems to lack a lot of emotion IMO.

Kenziema
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink2 Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Kenziema wrote:I'm normally a lurker but today I am posting! I really, really think that the bio-mom has something to do with this. She seems very "off" to me. Was it confirmed that she was in Georgia on Monday? I saw it mentioned somewhere that she possibly had a life insurance policy on her because of her illness... She seems to lack a lot of emotion IMO.

I wondered this also. I thought the mom was very disconnected about her kids. The whole family is just plain weird! Oh and welcome to the board.
Tink2
Tink2

Back to top Go down

Post by angelah Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm sure the investigators dusted for fingerprints and should have the results in now. So if this was an abduction hopefully they left some evidence behind. That is if it was an abduction, I really don't know what to think. I hate to be so judgemental but it's hard not to question every little thing after watching this whole saga with Casey...Still praying and hoping she is found soon..
angelah
angelah

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:27 pm

mom_in_il wrote:George Anthony, Leonard Padilla Join Search For Missing Girl

Thursday, February 12, 2009 – updated: 3:26 pm EST February 12, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators continued their search for a missing 5-year-old north Florida Thursday. Haleigh Cummings was last seen early Tuesday morning in her father's home.

Deputies from Volusia, Marion and Flagler counties are all involved in the search and Haleigh's mysterious disappearance has a Community on edge.

Eyewitness News has learned that George Anthony and the father of missing toddler Trenton Duckett, Josh Duckett, were assisting in the search. In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and George Anthony talked about their search efforts.

PRESS CONFERENCE CLIPS: Father Begs For Her Return | George Anthony On Search

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who was involved in the search for Caylee Anthony, joined the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Padilla is offering a $25,000 reward for her safe return. Founder of Texas-based EquuSearch, Tim Miller, who's volunteer group helped look for Caylee Anthony, was also assisting in the search for Haleigh.

"Who ever has her I know you are watching, please bring her back," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield.

Sheffield said she has not stopped shaking for days. Her 5-year-old daughter Haleigh has been missing since early Tuesday morning when she disappeared from her own bed.

"I'm scared for her. She is probably scared and cold and hungry," she said.

Haleigh lived with her father, Ronald Cummings, in Satsuma. Ronald told police his 17-year-old girlfriend was watching Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother while he was at work.

Ronald said that when he got home at 3:00am, the back door was propped open and Haleigh was gone.

"I just got home from work. My 5-year-old daughter is gone. I need someone to be here now," he tearfully said. "Somebody came in my backdoor, broke into my home and stole my child.

"Police continued to scour the area with K-9 teams and divers were searching the nearby St. John's River. Police said 44 sex offenders live within a five-mile radius and they are considering the case as an abduction.

"All the world is a suspect. We are going to treat everybody, every family member and every associate like a suspect until we eliminate them," said Jeff Hardy of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Late Wednesday night Haleigh's family and neighbors held a small vigil, holding out hope that the little girl will be found alive.

"She ain't done nothing wrong, please bring her back," said Sheffield.

Police said they are looking into a bitter custody battle between Haleigh's parents, but they said all of the little girl's family members have been extremely cooperative and are not suspects.

Dozens of officers and volunteers have been searching around the clock for Haleigh since she disappeared. They are searching by air, water and on the ground.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office is in charge, but deputies from the surrounding counties, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and state troopers are also part of the effort. Over 130 officers are involved in the search.

"The best case scenario is going to go ahead and be that we find this little girl alive and well. You've got to remember we've got a 5-year-old girl missing that's not with her father. That's our primary concern," said Hardy.

[url=http://www.wftv.com/news/18700272/detail.html#-
http://www.wftv.com/news/18700272/detail.html#-[/quote[/url]]

I knew someone from that family would show up. Its nice to show support, but come on, I really don't want to see another circus on a missing child!!
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie68 Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Kenziema wrote:I'm normally a lurker but today I am posting! I really, really think that the bio-mom has something to do with this. She seems very "off" to me. Was it confirmed that she was in Georgia on Monday? I saw it mentioned somewhere that she possibly had a life insurance policy on her because of her illness... She seems to lack a lot of emotion IMO.
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: Oops I think I just had a Montel moment. Anyway, I want to welcome you to the board and am happy you decided to post. I hope to see more of your posts in the future.
From my understanding the mother is a drug addict, not sure if she is a current addict, if this is true it may be the reason for the lack of emotion on her part. JMO

Annie68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next