Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 14 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Caylee’s Remains, The Crime Scene & Casey’s Alleged Break Down - niecey

Go down

Day 14 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Caylee’s Remains, The Crime Scene & Casey’s Alleged Break Down - niecey Empty Day 14 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Caylee’s Remains, The Crime Scene & Casey’s Alleged Break Down - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Day 14 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial……..Caylee’s Remains, The Crime Scene & Casey’s Alleged Break Down
Posted on June 10, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Day 14 of the Casey Anthony murder trial was enraging, sad, sickening and dramatic. The drama queen of the century, Casey Anthony, at the insistence of her attorneys (I’m sure), who were coaching her before hand (I watched them do it while the jury was out), before the CSI’s were to testify, and the crime scene photos shown, as well as the photos of her child, Caylee that she murdered and threw out like garbage, had a so-called break down, panic attack, couldn’t take it, blah, blah, blah………..Of course the so-called real show of emotion, panic attack, break down as some of the dishonest media is calling it was erupting bit and piece at a time, on cue as the photos were being shown. I found the media to be lying their backsides off! I watched that girl, with no tears in her eyes as she started right before the testimony and the photos were shown, poking herself in the eye, taking her fingernails and pinching the sensitive part of her nose, and then wallah she looks like she might have been crying, so then comes the tissues, and she wipes and wipes, no wet tissue, she even holds it out to examine it after pretending to blow her nose and then wipes her eyes (YUK!), but no tears. If she really had anything in that tissue from her nose, she wouldn’t have been wiping her eyes with it. Then later she plays sick and gets court called into recess early. Does she look as if she’s crying in the following photo?

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/day-14-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-caylees-remains-the-crime-scene-caseys-alleged-break-down/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down