Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

+62
westex2
RedHead
kygirl09
avalonpointe
swedelady1
mimi40
MysticOne
LIElemteach
The_Thinker
mamabear
lindaintexas
UtahGrandma
CindeeM
Annabeth
rjsmom
So_Cal
armyspouse
onehope
carlos
MIZBELLA
inmyfloridaopinion
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
FloridaMom
kidsRspecial
when_we_laugh_indoors
TiphInTx
angelm07
mermaid55
NanaMichele
justme
mom_from_STL
just_a_mom
tears4caylee
cindmo
Verogal
kiwimom
Kenziema
oviedo45
love4children
alwaysbelieve
Bear aka GA
Annie68
CPP
allure
lovemysam
chooseme23
angelah
Tink2
MandiJones
ginybe
RIVERBABE60
TiaMaria
Impetuous
mom_in_il
Olga
princessmean1
Teresa
OkieDokie
admin
66 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 pm

chooseme23 wrote:Ona a scale of 1 to 10, how much did she look like Haleigh?

To me in that time frame of seeing them...8. if anything she may have been younger, but at that age 4-6 kids come in all sizes and shapes. I did not stalk them thru the store or anything.

carlos
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Empty Re: HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:43 pm

At 2:30 pm today a local detective called me. He asked that I repeat all the info I gave Putnam Co. He says the build a bear store does not have video. But the fact they had to walk thru the mall to get to where I was he was sure he could get a picture. On the down side (and I agree, as did my husband) people who take children that end up on national tv do not have them in the mall at the build a bear store in a city the size of Lexington. So I guess that is the end of my story unless NG calls me. :shock:

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Okay so now I do feel like an idiot. I should know better....kidnappers dont take kids to build a bear stores in the big mall if there picture is all over the national news...no matter how far away the mall is. :(

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by armyspouse Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:55 pm

carlos1111 wrote:At 2:30 pm today a local detective called me. He asked that I repeat all the info I gave Putnam Co. He says the build a bear store does not have video. But the fact they had to walk thru the mall to get to where I was he was sure he could get a picture. On the down side (and I agree, as did my husband) people who take children that end up on national tv do not have them in the mall at the build a bear store in a city the size of Lexington. So I guess that is the end of my story unless NG calls me. :shock:
Is that where Misty (girlfriend) said her cousin was from? Haven't followed this one too closely. I just remember something early on about a cousin from out of state that had been in FL then went back home.
armyspouse
armyspouse

Job/hobbies : moving

Back to top Go down

Post by So_Cal Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm

carlos1111 wrote:Okay so now I do feel like an idiot. I should know better....kidnappers dont take kids to build a bear stores in the big mall if there picture is all over the national news...no matter how far away the mall is. :(

You should never feel like an idiot for doing what your heart tells you is the right thing to do. God bless you and your big ole heart Carlos :hug: :loving:
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

armyspouse wrote:
carlos1111 wrote:At 2:30 pm today a local detective called me. He asked that I repeat all the info I gave Putnam Co. He says the build a bear store does not have video. But the fact they had to walk thru the mall to get to where I was he was sure he could get a picture. On the down side (and I agree, as did my husband) people who take children that end up on national tv do not have them in the mall at the build a bear store in a city the size of Lexington. So I guess that is the end of my story unless NG calls me. :shock:
Is that where Misty (girlfriend) said her cousin was from? Haven't followed this one too closely. I just remember something early on about a cousin from out of state that had been in FL then went back home.

No I think they have family in Tenn. I think there was a sighting in Indiana as well.

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:23 pm

SoCal90740 wrote:
carlos1111 wrote:Okay so now I do feel like an idiot. I should know better....kidnappers dont take kids to build a bear stores in the big mall if there picture is all over the national news...no matter how far away the mall is. :(

You should never feel like an idiot for doing what your heart tells you is the right thing to do. God bless you and your big ole heart Carlos :hug: :loving:

Thanks...but what he says makes sense. I know everytime we heard someone say Caylee in a restaurant, mall etc we all knew it was bogus. Of course as pointed out earlier in this thread, most of these accounts came after we knew about decomp and chloroform in the trunk.

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm

carlos1111 wrote:
SoCal90740 wrote:

Thanks...but what he says makes sense. I know everytime we heard someone say Caylee in a restaurant, mall etc we all knew it was bogus. Of course as pointed out earlier in this thread, most of these accounts came after we knew about decomp and chloroform in the trunk.
Carlos, I'm sure you realised the likelihood of someone traipsing round a mall with Haleigh was almost zip, but it's that tiny bit of a possibility that can't be dismissed just in case. You did the right thing.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Empty Ron Proposes to Misty...

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Ron has proposed to Misty according to first coast news and threads on WS.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/5pm/default.aspx

Is this is unusual for someone so concerned about his daughters disappearance?

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 pm

carlos1111 wrote:Ron has proposed to Misty according to first coast news and threads on WS.

:shock: OMG! Maybe another case of a child being in the way??? Like I read elsewhere, if they are married will it mean that they can't testify against each other??
I just cannot believe how little children mean in this world anymore--it's so very sad. Seems these two would have more to worry about right now than getting married. I don't believe for a minute either that Haleigh talked about this "all the time" like Misty claims, that a bunch of bull.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by rjsmom Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:18 pm

alwaysbelieve wrote:
carlos1111 wrote:Ron has proposed to Misty according to first coast news and threads on WS.

:shock: OMG! Maybe another case of a child being in the way??? Like I read elsewhere, if they are married will it mean that they can't testify against each other??
I just cannot believe how little children mean in this world anymore--it's so very sad. Seems these two would have more to worry about right now than getting married. I don't believe for a minute either that Haleigh talked about this "all the time" like Misty claims, that a bunch of bull.

If its still the same...a spouse cannot be compelled to testify against another spouse...
rjsmom
rjsmom
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 pm

OMG.......what is this world coming too.........his little girl is missing, the last person to see her is his 17 year old girlfriend, who he proposes too. Guess is is really upset that his daughter is gone. SICKENING
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:14 pm

carlos1111 wrote:
armyspouse wrote:

No I think they have family in Tenn. I think there was a sighting in Indiana as well.

You did right by reporting this Carlos, you just never know for sure what you'll come across in this world anymore. If you think about it, TN is not far from Kentucky or Indiana so, it could be very possible to sight Haleigh.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Empty 7 pm....Monday

Post by carlos Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 pm

I just got another call ( my thrid call today) about my Haleigh sighting. The detective is in the mall right now trying to find video..... Fayette mall is HUGE for a city our size. Here is a link if you are interested.
http://www.shopfayette-mall.com/shop/fayette.nsf/mall_map

The build a bear store (712) is on one end down the hall near Dillards and Macy's is at the other. He thinks he will be able to find lots of video along the way. I told him to start at the Macy Coach purse counter. He did not know they were expensive etc...I told him they probably have video on that counter for that reason. I relayed to him what the other detective told me about kidnapped little girls being out in the open in the mall. He told me if someone has her they may try to keep her happy. Also, he says since I-75 runs straight thru Lexington and there have been sightings in Indiana and Tenn that it is not out of the question to look into it.

Anyway, as I have stated before....I had to call it in even if I do think Ron and Misty are guilty as sin.

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

carlos1111 wrote:I just got another call ( my thrid call today) about my Haleigh sighting. The detective is in the mall right now trying to find video..... Fayette mall is HUGE for a city our size. Here is a link if you are interested.

The build a bear store (712) is on one end down the hall near Dillards and Macy's is at the other. He thinks he will be able to find lots of video along the way. I told him to start at the Macy Coach purse counter. He did not know they were expensive etc...I told him they probably have video on that counter for that reason. I relayed to him what the other detective told me about kidnapped little girls being out in the open in the mall. He told me if someone has her they may try to keep her happy. Also, he says since I-75 runs straight thru Lexington and there have been sightings in Indiana and Tenn that it is not out of the question to look into it.

Anyway, as I have stated before....I had to call it in even if I do think Ron and Misty are guilty as sin.

Wow we might be seeing you on NG.......good job Carlos Cool Cool
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:37 pm

carlos1111 wrote:I just got another call ( my thrid call today) about my Haleigh sighting. The detective is in the mall right now trying to find video..... Fayette mall is HUGE for a city our size. Here is a link if you are interested.

Cool You did perfectly. It is not out of the question for a "kidnapper" to have a child out in public, what a better place to hide than in plain sight? Think about it. I personally think it's kinda fishy that the cousin left just a few hours before Haleigh was discovered "missing"!!
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by carlos Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:44 am

rjsmom wrote:
alwaysbelieve wrote:

If its still the same...a spouse cannot be compelled to testify against another spouse...

I dont believe it is retro active to a crime. But it does sound like they know she is not coming back and there is some conspiracy to cover up her disappearance. Last week we were hearing they were not a couple anymore.

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 pm

sorry I have to say this....

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 RedneckYEEE HAWW!!!!
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:21 pm

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Redneck

something is HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Th140_animated_fish_swimmingup there in that part of Flor-e-da!
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by CindeeM Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Seen there news conf today, the Mother was acting like she was crying but there were no tears!! What's up with that? :shock: No
CindeeM
CindeeM

Job/hobbies : Reading-computers

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:12 pm

First he gets a tattoo and now proposing marriage. He sure has got weird priorities! Surely no sane person would act this way. He would know how disappointed Haliegh would be to miss the wedding. Just imagine IF Haliegh is still alive somewhere and this is what she hears is happening. Her Dad get's a Tattoo, is moving, and is getting married. She would be terrified thinking he has forgotten her. It sounds like he has to me too!
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaMom Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:55 pm

I heard this on NG last night......the LAST thing I would do if my child had been missing for a month is to think about getting engaged/married OR eating out at Chilis, WTH?!?!?!? They could've used that money towards help to find Haleigh (along with that tattoo money too). Now it's starting to seem a little fishy, before I thought they were just a different kind of people, but now puzzle pieces just aren't fitting.
FloridaMom
FloridaMom
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

HALEIGH CUMMINGS - 5 yo - Satsuma FL - The Beginning - Page 10 Empty THEORIES - Think about this...

Post by princessmean1 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm

The day this story broke, I posted this theory. I know it is a FAR FETCHED THEORY but think about this....

For months you watch a news story on t.v. about a missing little girl. You see how people care for this little girl but you also see how people are sending in donations & gifts. Maybe you start wondering "hey a person could make some money off of something like this. I need a way to make some quick cash". So you figure out a plan where someone who doesn't know your little girl "kidnaps" her. Maybe people will care enough for your little girl and send in donations and gifts. And it does. Then after a while poof, your missing daughter shows up and all is well, but you have a nice pocket full of cash.

Ok, I know this is SO far fetched, but with all the twists and turns that have come out of Caylee's case, (and they are still coming!) and now all the wacked out things going on in Haleigh's case, I am beginning to become cynical (cynical: having or showing the attitude or temper of a cynic: as a: contemptuously distrustful of human nature and motives
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by TiphInTx Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm

I don't think your theory is far fetched at all. This would not surprise me, since there is too many unanswered questions. There is no way someone could get it a locked trailer without leave some sign of forced entry.

These people seem really shady to me and seem like they could probably offer money to a person that would be involved in the "kidnapping". So, they ask a friend to find someone they don't know to take the child, that way when the police ask if they know who took the child they wouldn't be lying. Offer this person money, since they will be getting lots of it. :)

They have had over six months to watch the Anthony case to plan out there own. What to do and what not to do. They know there will be sightings even if the instructions are to keep her out of sight, so the "friend/party" involved won't get caught. Months down the road a little girl will be found roaming a mall or Walmart. Everyone will be like "wow, they found her". Life will go on. Ron and Misty will be married, buy a house and be having more babies.

This story of theirs doesn't sit with me.
TiphInTx
TiphInTx

Job/hobbies : Disc Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi Folks!
Isn't it also possible that they are getting married so that they don't have to legally testify against each other??? Dun-dun-dunnnnn :shock:
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next