Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profiling Jose Baez - SA

Go down

Profiling Jose Baez - SA Empty Profiling Jose Baez - SA

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Sunday, June 12, 2011
Profiling Jose Baez

Excerpt:

Who is Jose Baez?

Many of us have watched his behavior for 3 years now, and Statement Analysis shows a consistent penchant for truth allergies.

First we saw his boasting and taunting.

In the dividend-paying "Me Generation" cycle, this isn't something as shocking to the senses as it was when I was a boy. In Little League, circa 1972, we were taught that boasting, bragging, and taunting opponents was "unmanly" for a young man to do. Why "unmanly"? Because, as parents, teachers and coaches taught me, masculinity required the sacrifice of strength. I was taught sportsmanship, in victory or defeat, never to argue with an umpire, and to never hit a girl. Manners meant putting the comfort of others before myself, even in dress, as to not cause the retinal trauma in others by my appearance, something "People of Walmart Dot Com" seems to highlight.

When a baseball player homered, he did not "show up" the other team with dancing, wiggling his rear end, verbal taunts, or women's jewelry. He tipped his hat in a dignified way. Any showing up of the opposing team would mean certain retaliation at the plate, with a 'plunk'.

The Jose Baez types were not the norm, but the exception, the type a father would gently tap the shoulder of his son, lean in to whisper warnings that such behavior would not be tolerated.

Human nature doesn't change.

When Baez first came on the scene with Casey Anthony in tow, he ridiculed the police, just for starters. He then moved on to taunting, or heckling the Prosecution's case, lying for Casey, lying for himself, and lying which would eventually make its way into the courtroom, via motions, denials of phone calls, and eventually, the opening statement.

More: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/06/profiling-jose-baez.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down