Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA

2 posters

Go down

"J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA Empty "J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:30 am

CHULA VISTA, Calif.—A U.S. Navy commander has pleaded not guilty to 14 counts of child molestation in San Diego County. The
San Diego Union-Tribune says Brett Wagner entered his pleas Monday in
Chula Vista Superior Court to two charges of continuous sexual abuse of a
child under 14 and 12 charges of committing a lewd act on a child. He
was ordered held on $1.2 million bail. Prosecutors allege Wagner molested the girl repeatedly from 1997-to-2004 in San Diego County and in Monterey County. Wagner faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted of all charges.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_18266911?nclick_check=1
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA Empty Re: "J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 am

"J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA 577177 "J Doe" - age unreleased/ under 14/ Accused: USN Cmdr Brett Wagner - Chula Vista CA 58290 Tom, stories like this serve to remind us that much of child abuse goes unreported.

I'm so glad this abused child stepped forward. This has to be a tough decision.

Wonder how the mother feels about this.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down