Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Update: Do Parents Think She is Innocent? - J Barrett

Go down

Casey Anthony Update: Do Parents Think She is Innocent? - J Barrett Empty Casey Anthony Update: Do Parents Think She is Innocent? - J Barrett

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:36 am

Casey Anthony Update: Do Parents Think She is Innocent?

Excerpt:

OK now everyone knows I have never been a fan of George and Cindy Anthony but I can understand the hell these two people have been going through for the last three years. I can’t imagine the hell my life would be if one of my children was being accused of killing their own child, my grandchild.

From the beginning George and Cindy took on the world defending their daughter saying publicly that they knew their daughter was innocent. They claimed she was a good mother and that she adored her daughter.

George and Cindy have been in court everyday since the beginning of the trial with the exception of a couple of days. Although there has been no communication between them and Casey, one time while walking away from the witness stand it did appear to be that Cindy mouthed the words, “I love you” to her daughter but Casey appeared to just be ignoring her. As a mother I can only imagine how that would have felt. It had to hurt.

The Anthony’s have stood by their daughter even though she has ignored them. The world has come to have a great dislike for them for doing so, including me. I have always said that if they would just acknowledge that Casey could have done this, it would make it so much easier on them with the public. They needed to stop lying for her, stop covering up things for her that clearly could be evidence against their daughter.

More: http://narwo.com/archives/1900
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down