Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 25 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial, Day 6 For The Defense…….Did We Learn Anything? - niecey

Go down

Day 25 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial, Day 6 For The Defense…….Did We Learn Anything? - niecey Empty Day 25 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial, Day 6 For The Defense…….Did We Learn Anything? - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:47 am

Day 25 Of The Casey Anthony Murder Trial, Day 6 For The Defense…….Did We Learn Anything?
Posted on June 22, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Day 25 of the Casey Anthony murder trial, which was also day 6 for the defense to put on their defense was a half day, as Judge Perry had Chief Justice duties to tend to and had a meeting he had to attend. He did forewarn everyone that this would be the case today. Jose Baez requested that the Judge explain that the half day was because of his prior commitments. :lol: I’m sure he didn’t want the jury to think he was dragging this out yet again………………………………………………Does he sense some animosity for his thwarting the proceedings at every turn, thus keeping the jury away from their families and their lives longer? It would be very hard for me to have patience with his foolishness. I can tell you that, but then the poor jury has no choice…….GOD BLESS THEM.

Anyway, I do try to mix things up a bit every chance I get, just to keep everyone from getting bored and keeping my friends on their toes, so I’m not going to give you a blow-by-blow. I will give you the link to view the day’s proceedings at the end of the post. I’m also not going to do a long commentary, but rather I’m going to give you a brief overview of what was accomplished, if anything.

Let me start by saying that while there were many witnesses for a half day, which was surprising, and things moved along quite nicely, and rather quickly, it was so boring. It was even suggested that we might have more interest in watching paint dry. I agree. Did we learn anything? Not really. Did either side have any real victory? Not really, it was really all about forming that “reasonable doubt”, and so it was basically about showing that more tests probably should have been done, and things that Mr. Baez didn’t think lined up, such as that. I don’t think either side really gained or lost much of anything today. It was pretty uneventful.

More: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/day-25-of-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial-day-6-for-the-defense-did-we-learn-anything/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down