Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The State Rests & The Defense Will Get Started In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial - niecey

Go down

The State Rests & The Defense Will Get Started In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial - niecey Empty The State Rests & The Defense Will Get Started In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial - niecey

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 am

The State Rests & The Defense Will Get Started In The Casey Anthony Murder Trial
Posted on June 15, 2011 by niecey456

Excerpt:

Well, after 19 days of presenting their case, the State finally came to rest, and Casey’s defense is set to start their side tomorrow, Thursday, 6/16/2011, calling their witnesses, and presenting what evidence they have to dispute the State’s case. It is being said that Werner Spitz will be one of the first witnesses to be called and I fully expect the State to chew him up good. It is also being said that Kronk will be called, and Dominic Casey could be called by the defense, George, Cindy, Lee. All I can say is this on the subject of Dominic, Cindy, George and Lee, the latter 3 better be very careful not to turn and play the defense game and prove to be not credible, because I believe the State can use but Dominic Casey himself to discredit them. If I were them, I would not got there, but then again, you never know. As far as Dominic and Baez, well, if I were Baez, I’d walk a tight rope and be very, very careful, as Dominic has the power to make him look like the ass he is in more ways than one. That little circle of friends has much to hide and the State has the ace in the hole on that one. I expected Kronk, and that will be ugly, but I suspect that the State will fix that too, and the defense cannot use their cooked up crap with Kronk’s exes as that was already stricken down. Now for the convicted kidnapper, Vasco Thompson, that the defense is now trying to introduce that they are claiming George talked to 4 times on July 14th, just one day before the Anthonys recovered the car, and Cindy found Casey and the 911 calls were made, I smell a rat. Something tells me that the defense has trumped-up something else, just like Kronk’s exes. I suspect we will find out what that is all about, if Mr. Thompson is called as a witness. He has not even been deposed yet, and neither has the “grief expert”, which is set to be deposed Saturday afternoon.

more: http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/the-state-rests-the-defense-will-get-started-in-the-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down