Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ANTHONYS

Go down

WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ANTHONYS Empty WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE ANTHONYS

Post by admin Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:19 pm

We are also NOT affiliated with any news organization. This is a completely NON-PROFIT website, comprised of people who loved a little girl more than her own mother did. We aren't even a 501c3. We have NO costs, other than our time devoted to Caylee, and the MULTITUDE of missing and murdered children.

PLEASE, I am BEGGING YOU, do not send George or Cindy one dime. Do not send "Kidfinders" any money. Their criminal history is well documented on this site. And they've NEVER found a child.

If you want to make a difference, save your money and use your VOICE. Write your legislators. Write your Governor. Write the President. VOTE. Get out there and make a difference, be a foster parent, or a CASA worker, do something, but seriously, George and Cindy don't deserve one red cent from anyone. Don't feel sorry for them, they have enough people sending them money to the point where they apparently don't have to work ever again.

The love of money....is more important to them than their love for their granddaughter. Have you seen them fighting for Justice for Caylee? No.

I have been offered a lot of money for this website. I won't take a dime. Caylee means more to me than any amount of money. Am I broke? You betcha. But if anyone can tell me how money fixes heartbreak, I'll listen. Five days later, I am still heartbroken over this miscarriage of justice. We have ALL worked SO HARD for Justice4Caylee. I just don't get it, and I never will. And here come the tears again. tears
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down