Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Honoring The Late Caylee Anthony By Adorning Her Photo With A Genuine Diamond

Go down

I'm Honoring The Late Caylee Anthony By Adorning Her Photo With A Genuine Diamond Empty I'm Honoring The Late Caylee Anthony By Adorning Her Photo With A Genuine Diamond

Post by jamesisajeweler Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Everyone i'm sure you're upset about the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial, and it's understandable. I have chosen to do something in honor of the late Caylee Anthony that I feel would make a difference in the lives of other children. I've adorned one of her beautiful photos with a loose genuine diamond, then i've picture framed it to hang on the wall.

I would also like to donate my genuine diamond photo of her to a worthy organization that deals with missing and murdered children.

To see the genuine diamond photo of the late Caylee Anthony visit my educational jewelry blog at the link below:

http://jamesisajeweler.blogspot.com/2011/07/im-remembering-caylee-anthony-with.html

jamesisajeweler
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down