Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Dad Shook With Anger Over Her Acquittal - ABC News

Go down

Casey Anthony's Dad Shook With Anger Over Her Acquittal - ABC News Empty Casey Anthony's Dad Shook With Anger Over Her Acquittal - ABC News

Post by mom_in_il Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Casey Anthony's Dad Shook With Anger Over Her Acquittal
By JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Sept. 19, 2011

Excerpt:

Casey Anthony's father shook in disbelief when he realized that his daughter was about to be acquitted of any role in the death of his granddaughter, Caylee.

George Anthony said on the "Dr. Phil" show today that he was disappointed by the verdict in his daughter's murder trial.

"I remember I started to shake..I got this deepness feeling in my heart... Then the second charge came through not guilty. I'm like, ok, she'll be in jail for a while" for her role in Caylee's death.

"Then the third one came through for aggravated child abuse [and] nothing... I'm like, oh my God, my daughter is going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee," George Anthony told Phil McGraw.

More: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down