Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jose Baez to Geraldo: I don’t know when Casey Anthony will appear on TV HAL

Go down

Jose Baez to Geraldo: I don’t know when Casey Anthony will appear on TV  HAL Empty Jose Baez to Geraldo: I don’t know when Casey Anthony will appear on TV HAL

Post by Verogal Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:54 am

IF interested should be on GR site by now...I am not that interested to watch girl laugh I am still banning him!

When might Casey Anthony surface and appear on television?

“That I don’t know. It’s completely and totally up to her,” defense attorney Jose Baez said on Geraldo Rivera’s Fox News Channel show last night.

Baez took to “Geraldo At Large” to answer claims by former prosecutor Jeff Ashton in a book about the Casey Anthony trial.

In “Imperfect Justice,” Ashton reveals comments that Anthony made to two mental-health experts, including accusing her father of killing her child.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/jose-baez-to-geraldo-i-dont-know-when-casey-anthony-will-appear-on-tv.html
But Baez said, “All of those things are sealed. I can’t even go anywhere near there and I won’t. I think I have a professional obligation to follow the rules.”
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down